Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Legend, Oct 17, 2008.

1. OHHOHOHO! Good one pal, you really showed him. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this guide even though there are few people out there with the intelligence to use it.

2. Good post.
    but the title should be "Noobs Guide to enjoying Cannabis".

U do bring up good points. (air tight jar, cleaning your piece. ect.)

the one thing i absolute agree with is smoking etiquette. Even when smoking high quality herb, everything can be ruined if you smoke with someone who can't behave properly.

3. ah hah!.. complete combustion means there is no limiting reactant in the reaction.. however, there is no "complete" combustion of butane when it leaves a lighter..

BICs (as far as ive learned and experienced).. release the least excessive butane into the atmosphere around it..

those cheap 5 for $1 lighters at the dollar tree (and the long kitchen lighters too) .. they are just ridiculous in the amount they let off..

but either way.. butane lighters allow for butane to escape, and unfortunately, it is not all burned up..

small butane vapors that escape from the flame and do not combust and are immediately sucked into your device whether it be a chillum, pipe, bubbler, or bong..

i stick with my vape :).. and just yesterday finally picked up a glow rod for my bong ( Mr. Toke-eo :) ) and dont have to taste the butane anymoree :hello::hello:

i hate gettin butane taste just stuck in your throat sometimes :(:(

4. I agree. It's terrible.

5. thats why i'm torchin my glow rod right now :)

*puts a/c in downstem*

*bubbley, bubbley*

*exhale*

"ahhhhhh"

soo nice and refreshing..

until you incinerate your skin with the extreme heat ! :eek::eek::eek:

luckily ive only had it for 2 days and havent had the tiiiime to do that yet :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. whats going on with this guide!?

I WANT MORE! :)

7. #67 flowerchild, Oct 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
    why is everyone trying to tell me how to smoke today??? :laughing::p

nah, cool guide:), but i must say one thing: the store Michael's is so not lame! :laughing:

& i love the picture under ettiquitte (sp)
    [​IMG]
    made me lol

8. Good stuff :smoking:

9. You're off topic!

Butane's boiling point is far below ambient temperature. Due to this, you're really not inhaling anything that is harmful to you since the gas boils immediately after escaping from the open flame.

I never said you couldn't taste it.

:D

10. Very good guide, especially for someone new like me. +rep

11. Nice job man good info

12. BUMP BUMP BUMP

For all my Cannaisseurs here at GC!!! :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is a friggin awesome guide my friend, alot of GOOD information here.

I love it.

I'm IN love with it.

If I put together a vape section for you would you add it???

14. HELL YEAH!!! DO IT!!! I'm just not a vap guy...I love them don't get me wrong, I just somehow haven't managed to pick one up!

I think we'd all love to hear from the expert himself!

Take your time with it, pick out some pictures and then hit me with a PM and we'll chat it up!

15. Will do friend, I'm at work turnin' a buck with the old gift of gab but when I get home today around 3 I'll take my time and put some effort into showing the different types pros and cons etc. I'll PM you with the finished product sometime this afternoon or early evening.

16. Can't wait until it is done, I am looking into buying a vaporizer.

17. give this one a little bump...

check out THE MUNCHIES section...more to come sooN!!!

18. more updates fellers

19. I'm glad to see I pretty much follow these guidelines before I read them, except for cleaning the bowl often. My bowl gets full with resin, and it's a pain to clean it. I hate cooking them, and sticking a paper clip in there takes like a half hour to get it half way decently clean. Any other tips on how to keep it clean from a day to day basis? It's just a regular spoon, nothing fancy. Pretty big carb and mouth piece which help a little.

Very nice guide, to be honest I thought this thread was going to piss me off, but the way you put it all together..perfect :)

20. thanks brotha

Try using 420 Cleaner / Orange Chronic / Rubbing Alcohol and Epson Salt

...any of those will have your piece sparkling in under 60 seconds!!!