Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Complete Connoisseur's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Legend, Oct 17, 2008.

1. This is an awesome thread man, I'm sure a lot of people will learn valuable information here.
    + rep (if possible).:D

2. #42 The Legend, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
    Thanks so much brotha, that is why I'm pouring my time into this little thread! We'll have to have a connoisseurs conference someday soon hahaha

Look out for new updates as I update this section daily!!!

3. This better be unfinished! i was pissed when i came to the end... this is still too short. Now this is something i can get behind... what else r u throwing in here??

The only things im missing is bee line and a med card lol

4. #44 The Legend, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
    Dude it's not even 1/4 done...i've barely started!!!

Who knows what else I plan on throwing in here, I have a few ideas to toy with. Any suggestions would be SWEET though, so let me hear em!!!

Here are a few idea's I'll probably toss in:

- How to Clean your pieces easily and effectively

- Definitely alot more about Hash

- Handling herb properly

- Rolling a joint the I Am Legend ( aka best) way hahaha

- Heating rods

5. ^^stuff about vapes maybe? will give ideas later when im baked lol

6. I reccomend adding Cannabis Culture to your magazine section because its an excellent publication and doesn't have fake herb adds in it leaving more room for valuable information.

And a vape section is a MUST.

7. is this true? I just recently started grinding up all my bud b4 smoking so i can get a lot of keif...it hits a lot smoother but i havent really noticed anything with the taste. but i have noticed when smoking weed broken by hand i get a lot higher...if that makes any sense? :smoking:

8. Awesome guide IAL.

You should definitely list the Hakko Dash N454 under the soldering iron section!

As much as I hate to say it, spaceman46&2 has you on this one. The complete combustion of butane results in CO2 and H2O: Carbon Dioxide and Dihydrogen Monoxide( :rolleyes: ).

While the inhaling of butane itself can be very detrimental to your health, smoking a pipe or bong using combusted butane which is merely water and carbon dioxide, two things that your body produces naturally, will in fact have little to no effect on your health whatsoever.

The taste of butane may not be desirable, but that should be your only motivation for switching to a Hakko Dash or a vaporizer and not the fabrication that butane can kill you.

9. updates deserve a bump bump

10. I Am Legend is the reason why I come to the city:smoke:

Cheers man

11. Very nice guide. Well done, Legend.
    The roor pick, I want :devious:

12. The guide is looking great, IAL. You need a bit about BHO, though!

-Trikky

13. I think you meant "The Complete Pot Snob's Guide to Enjoying Cannabis."

14. For some people, all you can do is just shake your head and chuckle.

15. iSpy with my little eye a potential industry.

16. #56 The Legend, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    Hahaha hate my fame kid it's alright!

I've taken hours out of my life that I could have spent with my friends or family to write this guide you little punk so go smoke your bammer and chill! If you think you're too cool to combine science, technology, and pot smoking then keep your comments to yourself and stay the hell out of my thread!

Mhmm, kids these days!

17. Great guide man, thanks for sharing! :hello:

18. new updates!!!

19. Also...

green dragon?

cannabutter? (i know its already posted somewhere, but it says "complete" ya know?)

20. IAL, I figured this would be the best place to add it in, but you can buy Ti sporks for under $10 at thinkgeek.com if you want to include that in your hot knife section.