The Come-UP thread.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Black Nez, Jan 8, 2010.

1. #1 Black Nez, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    Okay this thread will either work or wont. And if it exist already then correct me :)

I'd like to hear stories on how you came-up on something. Either you found some cash, or you picked up a ps3 that fell out of a truck, or you found a pound of weed in a car you bought in an auction, basically anything you considered an awsome come-up.

I'll start.

Once when I was like 11 I hadn't seen my dad in like 3 years so he's broke and says we can go to the park and hang out. So when he goes to get me we are walking towards our destination when out of no where my dad spots 200$ in the plants at the parking lot.

We ended up having a nice father-son day lol.

Any of you guys got some stories?

2. Well I found $100 bills on three separate occasions in the last 4 years.

First time was around the holidays in 2006.. was walking into the packed mall in San Jose (Valley Fair) and was just looking at the ground as I walked in and saw money. Ran for it and then walked thru most of the mall before checking and noticing it was $100.

Then, probably the next year, I was with my ex and we were talking about how I found the $100 bill on the ground at the mall the previous year as we were walking into Target. He says "Wouldn't it be awesome if you found another $100 on the ground?" I was like "That would be too awesome.."

We walk in.. and I see it right there on the ground.. he looks at me and is like "No fucking way." and I run for it, and we walk more into the store and he's like "What is it? What is it? You're splitting it with me, I saw it first." And I pull it out and voila... $100 bill. That still blows my mind to this day.

The third time was so totally by chance. I was in New Brunswick, NJ with my little brother and my cousin, standing outside of a bar at 3am waiting for my cousin to finish saying goodbye to people because we were going to go to a diner. She was taking forever so I was like "we're just gonna go get subs at Quick Chek." So we left..

We wander around Quick Chek, grabbing food, ordering subs... and some douche drunk dude cuts us in line. he leaves and I happen to look down and see money. I put my foot on it as I paid for my food. As she's ringing my brother up I peek in my pocket and see that its $100. I'm all "Dude, let's get out of here." Thinking it was that drunk douche's money. I paid for his food and we left.

I keep hoping I find another $100 bill. Its the best feeling LOL

3. when i was like 8 my friends and i where walking along a creek in my neighborhood and once we got to the bridge (that was a major roadway for cars) we stumbled upon a playboy!!! Saw my first vagina in that magazine lol :D

my life was never the same

4. i was goin to pick up an ounce o mids. i look at the bag after dude just dropped it off. we did it real slicklike bc the spot was hot.upon inspection by multiple people, it was chronic!! got an o of chronmic for 100. get at me hahahaha.

5. Wow, what did you do with those 100 dollars each time? Weed? lol bombs? lol jk. Lucky you :(

Letsdothis- No fucking way, that must have been a weird ass fucking experience to see your first vagina in a playboy come-up rofl. :hello:

6. one time when i was coming out of an aldi with my mom when i was 15, we saw a bunch of money blowing in the lot and i ran for it and grabbed like 60 bucks worth, the rest blew away in the wind, it was an awesome day