The color run

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 88k5BLAZER, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Anyone else attend this year ? It was held in Sacramento, CA. For those of you who dont know what it is its a 5k walk/run and at ever kilometer you get blasted with different colors of corn starch haha. It's a fuckin blast. There were over 15,000 people there !! It was one of the best experiences of my life. Took some awesome footage with my HD Hero2 ;) pics up later. So like I said, did anyone else attend ?

2. I didn't realize something so awesome was being held so close to my house :[

3. [quote name='"Shayla"']I didn't realize something so awesome was being held so close to my house :[[/quote]

Where do you live ? And Fuck it was amazing. There Doin it annually now in sac and other places. You should definatly go next time !

4. Colorful!

5. they do this in Michigan too, my friend joined !

6. They did this is my city a month ago, I left my apartment and thought I was tripping out man hahah. A bunch of people covered in colored powder screaming down my street, sort of geeked out that morning

7. It sounds really fun. Do they do this for a cause or just for the fun of it?

8. Placerville :(

9. [quote name='"digu miki"']It sounds really fun. Do they do this for a cause or just for the fun of it?[/quote]

They do it for a whole bung of causes. This year was for girls clubs throughout California