Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The color of the urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Jan 7, 2014.

1. When taking a drug test, they look at the color of your urine sometimes to see if you've been flushing your system, do they just observe with their eyes or do they run scans to it to see if you've maybe been drinking a lot of water? I ask because I've heard some vitamins color your pee, and I kinda need to flush out, but they said if it's too flushed to test that it will be regarded as positive for THC

2. iv heard if its clear they know youv been drinking hella water trying to clean out your system and they'll make you retest

3. Lol who said that too diluted would equal thc positive? Your parents? What bullshit.

But yes, b vitamins will help replace color.

4. The drug test bitch said it, pretty sure it's true too. They just said that if they can tell it's diluted instead of retesting they just regard it as positive 

5. I mean if you've been flushing then it's gonna be as clear as the water that comes out of your fridge.

That's a red flag alone.

6. Even with a vitamin? If I chug water tonight and only drink a reasonable amount tomorrow, how will the color be? Never really downed tons of water and paid attention to my urine the next day

7. ive had bad kidney stones in the past, and can get them fairly easy so my Dr told me to drink water and i switched to 99% water in my drinking habits...

I drink only water and for dinner at times tea, and my piss is as clear as water...why? because the Dr told me that EVERYBODY should be drinking and pissing out 2 gallons of pee per day and that healthy people's piss is clear...

So if the drug test people wanna give you shit, tell em you drink only water and that was Dr's orders and if they have a problem to contact the urologist (even if you haven't been)

8. Why are you being tested? because i cant imagine how thats policy somewhere

9. #9 lazytoker, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014

It's a common policy for all probation in florida as of sometime last year or a couple years ago. They give you one warning for a diluted sample. Next is a VOP.

It's not THC positive.... it's just regarded as you tried to fake it.

10. Fuck that, just say you jog, and keep fit, diet ect and say you only drink water. Problem solved

11. Damn it seems like the only way to pass it to not smoke I they're gonna to great lengths to know your pee color

12. Oh thats fine, but they just retest then right?

yeah they will.

@[member="burning"] J... I don't think it's just based on color either. Maybe, but I didn't ask. There are some things that can turn it more yellow like b vitamins

14. Drink carrot juice with water. Lots of carrot juice.

15. I've read you shouldn't work out before a drug test, but what about hitting a sauna? If I just go right from class and hit a sauna for a couple hours before my test would that increase my chances of passing? I think I may be able to manage passing, didn't really smoke an insane amount, but I want to be safe

16. OK, after class I have time to spend one hour in the sauna before my test. Will this help me make sure I'm clean or just release the THC into my urinary tract? I think I may be clean, didn't smoke much and have been drinking lots of water, but want to be safe

17. I think you should go to the sauna. Keep us updated and tell us how it goes.

18. Lots of b-vitamins and tums a few hours before the test.   will add yellow color and specific gravity to your urine even though it will be very diluted from pounding water. 

19. if ur urine is clear white, it just means you drink alot if its very orange it means you dont drink enough but no its bullshit, the color has nothing to do with the positive or negitive for the test score,

20. Well, just took my test, the lady said the sample looked kinda thin, but she said that last time too and it was fine then. Drank about 4L of water today while in classes, really tried my best on the 20 hour notice I had before my test through tons of water, OJ, and some multivitamins to help the color. She said she'll report back in 8-10 days on how it went, so here's hoping I'm clean! Ironic, all the stress of maybe failing a drug test just makes me want to smoke a joint and relax