The cologne/perfume thread - show off your latest scent!

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by AstroDank, Oct 27, 2019.

1. #1 AstroDank, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    I'll get it started with a couple from my collection. I'll be ordering 3 more this week. Let's get the ball rolling!

Salvatore f.
    INCANTO
    20191028_052349.jpg

CK OBSESSION
    20191028_052326.jpg

NAUTICA BLUE
    20191028_052315.jpg

CK FREE
    20191028_052259.jpg

Davidoff.
    COOLWATER
    20191028_052246.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Patchouli oil and grapefruit extract for the underarms.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So ive decided on 3 colognes to buy this week.

JOOP homme, Guess seductive for men and Davidoff Coolwater Caribbean Summer Edition. The first 2 I'm familiar with, the Caribbean Davidoff not so much.

Can't wait to have a scent for every occasion.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Gun oil, maybe some diesel fuel or gear lube. If I'm really lucky doe urine or fish.

• Creative Creative x 2
  5. Lol. If that were a fragrance it would be called giesel lufish.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. I used to wear paco rabanne and polo, mostly the latter.

Sweat and cologne are like magic when combined.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lol sounds good to me

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This is pretty much all I wear. I have another bottle of something nicer that I'll post later but I don't wear it cuz the scent is overwhelming IMO
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Another i have. Calvin Klein IN2U.

2019-10-28 06.55.50.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. This has been my scent for 30 years

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Gucci by Gucci. Forever. No other scent is needed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. IMG_20191027_133444.jpg
    Cologne on left and essential oils on the right. Mostly Versace and Burberry

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Not cologne but this scented lotion is the tits. B&BW makes a couple masculine scents that are decent. This one is called Paris and it smells of citrus and light woods

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Joop & Cool Waters are 2 of my hubby's faves, he mostly wears Paco rabanne one million :yummy:

Agree!!

This is my current fave it is amazing... (Paco)
    Snapchat-1375413.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool Water is a classic, cheap cologne that smells good on almost everyone. For a good cheap cologne, I also recommend Lucky You for men.

Lucky You

My current go to is Eros by Versace...

Literally everyone that gets closes to me tells me how good I smell, though I appreciate the compliments from the ladies a bit more ;)

I've had so many girls come in for a second hug after getting a whiff of the Eros cologne. It's a great conversation starter.

Eros by Versace

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I use to wear a lot of cologne when I smoked quit wearing it when I didn’t stink anymore.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. #19 Skyjester, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    After a lot of years wondering about Creed colognes I finally splurged on some sample sets, including all of their most popular scents. After a few months of testing, all I can say is that I'm very glad I sampled first. With only one or two exceptions (Aventus and arguably Green Irish Tweed), Creed would have to pay me $400/bottle to wear any of these fragrances. I didn't find a single truly masculine scent among any of these samples, even the two exceptions smell vaguely androgynous to my nose.

So I'm back to my old and cheap staple, Giorgio Red for Men. :) If you haven't tried it, use in very small amounts and don't judge it right out of the bottle. Allow at least two hours for development. Killer on top of sandlewood soap for evening use.

My all-time favorite (original Jovan Musk for Men) is long defunct due to animal protection laws. Mule deer were driven to near-extinction because of demand for natural musk oil. The current artificial variety used by Jovan, Coty etc not only smells horrible it's carcinogenic.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. As an old guy, I bought cologne for the first time ever in my life just a couple weeks ago. Like strangely have almost no usual skin body odors. Even socks worn for a week smell like new. So why did I just buy cologne? Was in on of those Dollar stores where everything is $1 and noticed a rack full of all types of colognes they probably bought up from a going out of business sale. Thus on a whim just grabbed one and noticed it had a very slight musk smell. If nothing more is useful as a general room fragrance source.

• Creative Creative x 1