Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Co-Worker??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkG, Mar 19, 2012.

1. im in need of a connect, and it seems as though the only choice i have in getting one is talking to one of my co-workers. everyone at my job smokes, even the supervisors, and its no secret (they have no idea that i smoke as well and i planned on keeping it that way).

theres only 1 of them that i could approach about this. idk if he'd be able to keep things under wraps. should i take the risk of asking for a hook up??

pros and cons??

2. Pros: Get a bad ass connect. Pick up a f*ckin oz every pay check. Smoke at work perhaps

Cons: They know you smoke weed. .

3. cant argue with thatt lol:hello:

4. I don't see anything wrong with doing this. So they find out you smoke, oh well... They do too.