Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The clowns pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Corporate Clown, Dec 4, 2009.

1. #1 Corporate Clown, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    So, everyone from Jersey or the surrounding area knows there plenty of this stuff going around. The guy I get it from has no clue what strain it is. It's decent stuff that I get on a regular basis, but I'm beginning to get bored. It's still very appreciated though:D

Is there any way to tell the strain by looking at it? Let me know what you think. The smell is really hard to describe, but it's between piney and musty (if that makes sense) Body tingly high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the bad pics. Need a new camera and I'm trying to figure macros out :)

....smoke is super thick!

2. ay broski nice bud u got there.. that would make uncle eddy fist pump all night

3. anx mang. Fist pump for sure. This is a little bit fresher than usual.

4. Nice stuff. Better then what I'm getting out of Philly.

5. What's going around Philly now? A friends friend said in Ocean City theres some decent AK's goin around.

6. I have no idea what it's called. It kinda sucks having to over an for a pickup, but it's a solid connect.

[​IMG]

7. That's nice stuff too man. Green! I wouldn't complain. Maybe we're both bored ...trade ya :)

8. You're on. Meet you over on Chin Clip for a swap:cool:

9. Ya man. I'm probably going up to Stowe for New Yrs. maybe we'll eventually have to rip some pow if we're up at the same time.

10. I'm planning a January trip, but not sure if I'm going to Stowe or Mt Snow yet. By the way the weather's been acting, I think I'm going to have to go to Northern VT to find the cold. 65*F on December 3rd? WTF is up with that?

11. Yeah. I heard it was raining up at Jay which is pretty uncommon. We'll see I guess.

12. Hahah, seriously cracked up after reading this.. nice budz man keep tokin..

13. nice buds man enjoy

14. Thank you kind sir! Enjoying as we speak :smoking:

15. hey dude.. nice bud.. looks identical to the bud I get and I live in jersey also and I'm quite close to ocean city.. was wondering what part of jersey u r from? cuz we might very well be buying the same buds lol..

16. #16 Corporate Clown, Dec 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    Make a topic and post what you're getting.

17. Last min pick up. Dude said it was white widow, but I've never had it, so who knows. Tastes and smells fruity and has a back of the head/neck tingle and nice body high. At this point...I don't care what it's called.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for bad pic quality...doe's the job though :)

18. Looks great bro!

Looks like the weather has finally taken a turn for the better! :hello:. I'm taking off from work Friday and heading up to the Cats for the day...not sure where yet.

19. Thanks. I've got the week off, so I'll probably have to pick more up :) Hope it works out for ya. I have to get new boots, so I have to wait a few weeks. Wish I was out west right about now. Heard they got 3+ft int he mtns.