the closest to being caught

Discussion in 'General' started by treeloverb, May 2, 2011.

1. What is the closest time to being caught while you were smoking? By any sort of authority.

As for me, I was sitting in a car with some friends one was driving and the rest were passing a bowl around. My friend Fred was about to take a hit and had the peice by his mouth while we were turning a corner. As we round it, there is a cop writing up a ticket for a guy and Fred freaked out, and dropped the bowl. The cop looked at us and we just drove away

2. After smoking two White Grape White Owls, my buddy and I were driving home at about 11:00 PM, I was a little baked, so I was probably going 30-35 in a 40 MPH zone.

State trooper pulled us over, stating that the reason was that there was too much snow on my license plate. (When we got out of the vehicle, which comes later in the story, the only part covered was the bottom right where the tabs are.

So he walks up, and immediately asks us if we have been smoking tonight. :rolleyes: Since we had pretty much hotboxed my Suburban, I admitted that we had been smoking at a 'friend's house' and that our clothes probably smelt like it. He asked us if we had anything on us, and luckily, we had pretty much split up our half-eighth between the two blunts, and were fresh out.

He then decided to try to get me for driving under the influence, I argued that it was all out of my system/doesn't affect my driving. He made me get out (in 30 degree MN weather with just a sweatshirt on). My whole body was shivering, from nerves and being freezing, and that straight line and standing on one leg for 15 seconds was TOUGH!

Anyways, I passed that, he was pissed and made us wait in the back of the squad car while he called in a K-9 unit. The 15 minutes we waited were the longest ever. My mind was racing and thinking about a long lost forgotten nug, or baggie of shake or some misplaced piece that might be anywhere in the Suburban (its a big vehicle!).

But we lucked out! The dogs tore up the interior of my vehicle, getting dirt, salt, and making a general mess of everything. But according to the officer "your carpets are full of seeds and stems and shit, but I'm going to let you go tonight."

Honestly, probably the longest hour of my life.

Thanks for the topic/letting me share!

3. High school, sophomore year. i was smoking in the woods after a firedrill with some friends because there was like 45 minutes left in the day. principal came and got us and watched my every move because i was a known pothead but i knew the SRO real well so when he searched me and felt the quarter ounce in my shorts pocket under my jeans he totally ignored it because he knew i didnt need another charge

4. High School, freshman year. There was probably 20 or 25 of us, maybe more, smoking in the small wood by the school. I just got there, and next thing I knew there was a mob just bookin in back to the school, and I mean a MOB! Only a few got caught though. Another time in high school we ditched, and were walking on the road next to a field, when we see a cop comin up the street. The safety of a patch of trees was about 50 ft away, but I'm really short and cant run very fast. Luckily the grass was real tall, so I ran into the field and dropped like a rock. One time in this nature park we always used to smoke in, cops showed up (they do all the time.) The park is centered around a creek with real steep real high hills on all sides. We had to run clear to the other side of the thing, down, up, though the woods, down another hill. These hills are impossible when you've been smoking, but we made to the train tracks at least.

5. So I had an ounce of kush quadruple bagged stashed in a pair of boxers that blended in with my dirty pile of laundry. Now my parents never did my laundry but one day my mom decides it would be a nice thing to do when I was at school.... I later come home to see my mom doing laundry. Now I didn't really care as she does her own laundry but when I went into my room and saw no dirty laundry, my heart sank. I run down to the laundry room to see my mom folding some clothes. I walked in and she greeted me so that was a good sign. I ask her if she was doing my laundry and she responded, "Yeah, they were all dark colours so i just threw them in." After hearing that, i thought to myself, "oh fuck, i just lost an ounce of weed to a laundry machine." Well anyways, I had the shittiest feeling afterwards but after 5 minutes, my mom went to the kitchen to make some food and I realized there's still a chance of that weed being usable. So I stop the machine, open it and start searching frantically. And guess what ? I see the bag after moving shit around in the washing machibe and the bag was ripped. I just wanted to shoot myself but lucky me, since I bagged it up 4 times, my weed was safe ! Only 2 layers of bag were ripped and I got my weed.

6. Me and 2 friends were pulled over. We had all been drinking so I know the two cops could smell. We were all riding dirty. They didn't say anything let me off with a warning.

7. One time in Garberville, Ca I was chillin close to sherwood forest with about 15 random street kids, had a vile of Albert Hoffman in my pocket and a filled nug jug in my bag and three suv's pull up. The cops break everyone up and starts questioning everyone, myself included. I panicked freaking out about my nicely filled nug jug in my backpack and the wonders I had in my pocket. Long story short they ask me what I am doing and for ID and arrest two other kids, it was something about a runaway who happened to be chilling in my general area, freaked me out though didn't know what the cops where doing just got stormed on the sidewalk while chillin!