The Cliff

Discussion in 'General' started by half right, Oct 15, 2010.

1. #1 half right, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    2 years ago I was hanging out with 2 people at a clearing on the side of a back country forest road a few miles out of town. they brought a bottle of alcohol and some cranberry juice. some how I ended up mixing it. they said it turned out horrible but I drank some anyway as well as a girl there. I smoked some weed too. straight to the point. I don't remember anything after this because I was too high and drunk. something happened that ended my life.

before this we were at the same place. this time no alcohol only weed. we smoked some of mine and some of theirs from their pipe. we got bored doing nothing. I suggested we walk into the forest to where the river is. we walked over the log. I was given one of their phones to use for light. I thought I was heading to the path leading down to the bank but I was too high to know I was not. I held the phone out in front but unfortunately this did not provide enough light to comprehend the land in front of me. I took one more step and realized too late that I had taken the wrong way. there was one shocking moment where I realized my foot was not meeting anything tangible. I fell down in to the water holding the phone the whole time. I remember a splash then nothing. I woke up some time later with the phone in my hand dry and untouched. I was soaking wet. I was shocked and in the now intensely. I climbed up the bank. It was not so steep that I couldn't use friction to make it up. I climbed halfway up. one of the people kept on asking if I was all right. I kept on replying yeah yeah in a super jittery high voice. I was excited with no worries. the other person was no where to be seen. I thought I sensed him some where in the distance but he was not visible. we walked back to the car. I wasn't sure if the other person was there. we got in then drove off. his phone was left on the top of the car. we heard it slide off and crash on the concrete. we stopped. we found it. it was untouched. we drove home.

the world can be full of weird occurrences this is one thing I have learned.

2. im so confused

3. Wait, did you die?

4. #4 half right, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    yeah.
    everything is strictly business matters.

5. I think he has the story... HALF RIGHT!!

ha ha ha ha.

6. "memories don't lie"-Disturbed

I made a few assumptions there. I'm unsure of the seriousness of this.

7. im still confused

8. What happened to your friend, friend?

9. Wait...you guys abandoned your friend to die? uncool