The Clean & Sober life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Sep 17, 2012.

1. its been its been 37-38 days clean i know i shouldnt have much to worry about cause my past smoking habit was really rare i had quit for a few months before hand and smoked last month on the 10th
    i feel im clean and good but the mention of drug tests make me nervous still has anyone exp this? or am i wrong to assume id pass most any piss test at this point?

iv also noticed i seem to save a few more bucks when im not smoking or spend as much on fast food LMAO

2. sounds like you should be good to me. :smoking:

3. i think im only nervous due to its a big part of my future how i do on these drug screens on wens and thurs

4. drink water, get some exercise. 35+days is enough

5. You're fine man, you should smoke a joint to eleviate your nervousness

6. Yeah dude. OP should just go smoke a joint, it'll remove any drug test anxiety.:smoke:
    At least that way he knows with 100% certainty he'll fail haha

But yeah, you're good. Unless you're like 500 pounds or have the metabolism of a three toed sloth, there's no issue

7. by time i take the test wens itll be 40 days and 41 days when i go to MEPS so im really hoping been enjoying the clean and sober life alot lately to

8. Wednesdays and Thursday's ???

:confused:

9. yea imma take a test on wensday at the recruiter station and thursday at the meps station

10. fuck that yo

11. not like i cant ever come back to smoking later when im well off with some cash in my pocket but my future with out the military looks really bleak and empty

12. Do what you gotta do man, weed isn't worth your future. As you said yourself it'll still be waiting for you when you're done. Plus you'll probably have enough money to setup a sweet persy grow. :D

Good luck.

13. im sorry i didn't read it first, i saw the title and was like :confused_2:..........