The City's Current Epidemic (and my apology)

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Nov 4, 2008.

1. #1 AimedForDeath, Nov 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2008
    About all this Rick Rolling nonsense.

I realize that I have started a horrible epidemic with this Rick Rolling. Thus, I will NEVER Rick Roll on the boards again :D.

I fully apologize to all of you whom have went through the torment of my Rick Rolling. I know it's horrible to have to open up a link and hear Rick Astley sing "Never gunna give you up".

Therefore, this is my formal apology to the City.

With this being said, lets ALL drop the Rick Rolling.

It's shitty and played out, which it always HAS been.

I WANT TO PETITION THAT ANYONE WHO RICK ROLLS FROM HERE ON OUT GETS AN AUTOMATIC BAN!

Sincerely yours,
    -AFD

2. hah I knew the first response would be a rick roll and if it wasnt then I was going to.

3. rick rolling is so 2007, it needs to die.

4. I don't think it needs to be a bannable offense lol. Sure it's not as funny anymore, but I don't see it as breaking any rules.

5. yea afd you started a trend.. now all these douche rags think its cool to do whatever afd does. get off this guys nuts, and stop praising him like hes jesus.

6. Oh man. But I went over board with it, and now so is everyone else. You can't even click a fucking link anymore without it being a RR.

I started it as a damn joke and now it turned into a full blown fuck in the butt.

-AFD

7. Well I wouldn't go that far, I mean I CAN walk on water.. I can also turn water into wine. :rolleyes:

haha :D

-AFD

8. dun dun dun dun doodoo doodoo dun dun dun dun.... BREAKING NEWS RICK ROLLING SPREADS WIDELY OVER GC: A current epidemic of rick rolling has began to overthrow the point of threads.. these wide spread "rick rollers" torment users & there peace of mind lets here from a blade of GC..... "Stoned_24/7 what is your thoughts on rick rolling" "It needs to end NOW there is to much of it & my computer being the blob of shit it is usually freezes or something of the sort" DANGER BE CAREFUL WATCH OUT FOR THESE RICK ROLLERS

This is stoner news out...

9. #11 Weebie, Nov 4, 2008
    It's all your fault man. There's nobody to blame but YOURSELF FUCKER!

Look what you did.... Good job.... :rolleyes:

edit: We could -rep those fuckers who use it now... It's our only weapon in the endless e-battle.

10. Thanks for the apology. I'm sure the City is quite appreciative. :)

LOL! You guys are nuts!!! :D

11. hahahaha.. i DID start that shit.

No problem haha... So whats the deal with this nonsense? Hows it gunna be deal with...because as you can see from the FIRST response to this thread.. people are gunna rick roll more.. lol

-AFD

12. #14 sky dog, Nov 4, 2008
    You can't stop now...I'm hooked on that man's husky baritone pipes

And that bartender doing backflips is so into the song it's not funny

13. its not gonna be dealt with, you cant ban people for rick rolling, no matter how stupid you or I think it is. its just gonna die off eventually like they all do at some point. it just takes time, and you only made the situation worse my friend.

14. #16 Kramer, Nov 4, 2008
    Thanks a lot, AFD.

Thanks for causing the Fourth Pandemic.

Now I'll never get rid of these Rick Roll sized buboes in my fuckin' crotch.

Fuckin' asshole.

15. Your goal is to surf the internet and avoid inane bullshit?

Hahahaha!

Mutually exclusive ideas, there.

16. To be honest, you are the only insane bullshit I try to avoid here besides RR's.

The bullshit that flows from your mouth.../ Your keyboard rather /.. is a bunch of fucking nonsense.

May god have mercy on your soul.

-AFD

17. #19 IGotTheCottons, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    Actually, we can. It falls under the category of posting useless posts/threads - which has been against the rules since I joined in 2002, lol.

Going forward, I WILL be giving out warnings/infractions. This shit has just been taken way too far. Enough is enough already.

18. hmm, now that rick rolling isnt the popular thing to do i think i will start.