The CIA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by johnnyd, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The CIA is suppose to operate only outside the US, but they still operate inside the US a lot. If ne one has something to say about the CIA say it here cuz i would like to know. NE thing would be nice.

2. i dont know why i put this here, it is just i think that the CIA controls the world or at least the part that i live in. Most of us will never really know how deep the cia is.

3. The U.S. is the only super power in the world and the CIA runs out of it.

my friend is a lawyer and he had this case with child molesters, or kidnappers. The whole time he was working on this case he thought he was just dealing with a powerful man. This man kidnapped kids, usually little boys, and had his way with them. While doing this, they would hypnotize them or use some kind of mind control. this was the CIA\'s involvment. These kids had split personalities. (i think skitos)
    When someone would say or do something, it would trigger these personalities. The CIA was just investigating if they could use mind control to their advantage. Recently this has been coming out, and peeps have been dieing.

the only reason i am saying this is because i need to get this out.
    Dont think i am crazy, because if u look hard enough, u can find out these things i just told u.

4. ain\'t that great !!

the greatest military force in the world has a whole bureau dedicated to what the USofA are doing where they shouldn\'t be doing anything: outside of us !!

they have been doing so without having to report to anyone for so long that they (they = the CIA + those in the dark that _think they_ control) see themselves has having world class imunity.

hell they did all what woz necessary to invade a country against the whole worldwide community, and got away with it, even after admiting they lied...

I think I\'ll stop there.

oldies from da city know my point of vue.

5. LMFAO!

You know what\'s so funny about this thread? Have you ever seen any Gov Agency operate effectively in creating and covering any kind of conspiracy? Really...ever? Know why they don\'t exist? Because the gov can\'t keep anything too complicated (i.e. involving outside people, especially citizens) truely secret...they can\'t even keep the simple stuff secret most of the time! LOL

6. say what are you? fbi or cia ? ...

LOL

7. He\'s a smelly Pig Ewwwwwww *Run Gri77oN*

8. no, true. President Kennedy WAS indeed killed by ONE SINGLE BULLET...

c\'mon open Ur eyes...

9. ROTFLMFAO! I\'m just a blade in the city with a phd in cynicism...I don\'t believe a lot of what the gov says (like the latest propaganda from Iraq), but I believe even less of the conspiracy theories...I\'ve never worked for the gov, but have seen so many f*uck-ups over the years that I don\'t believe they can operate efficiently enough to conspire!

P.s. If I really was 5-0, do you think I\'d be giving props to the gov?

10. good

:D

that the whole point..

niark niakr !!
    *evil_grin*

I actually have quite a lot of connexions in2 international cover ops, believe it or not. I know enough to know I know nothin...

conpiracy therories ??..

I rather call them X-file conspiracies.. adds a litle cynism to the picture..

we could here at the city have a dedicated forum to those theories. and I\'d be it\'s MOD !

anyway.. backt to 24H chrono, first season, the kind of fiction I luv ... because it relies so much on the truth of DA SYSTEM.

11. its not that the gov\'t cant keep secrets...they choose to reveal certain ones to make it LOOK like they cant...the gov\'t has kept plenty of secrets

12. don\'t forget the ones they let out to make us think they cannot keep secrets in order to make us think they can so that we think they can\'t in order to lure us into thinking ...

U get the picture.

13. With the limitless money they have to blow out thier asses i\'m sure they can do just about anything they wish in this world ruled by money =)

14. EXACTLY

the problem is those people only want more money.

how cynical can it get? ...

15. funny: the rotten character is not the political figur (the black man runnin for president) but his wife..

even in its entertainement culture, america refuses to aknowledge the deprevation of its political class...

how pathetic.

(i have to watch west wing, see wht kind of fictional president martin sheen is)

16. The gov does not run the CIA, the CIA runs the gov.
    The CIA will black-mail peeps from the gov.

Most of the movies that u see about the CIA or about some sort of conspiricy in the US are not that far from the truth. Some of them are the truth.

I would like to hear some conspiricies about the CIA from some peeps if they have some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.