The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Will 'transform' surveillance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xmaspoo, Mar 17, 2012.

1. The CIA wants to spy on you through your TV: Agency director says net-connected gadgets will 'transform' surveillance | Mail Online

I feel so much safer now. :rolleyes:

2. Orwell did it first.

3. And people are surprised ??

4. Must be for my safety, i dont know how we have survived so long without this. :rolleyes:

5. All those terrorists better stop playing dance dance and put their microsoft kinects away!

6. all there gonna get from me when im in front of my tv is smoking weed lol

7. My home will remain "dumb."

8. Why the fuck would I want a refrigerator that connects to the internet? Call me crazy but I use my fridge for food storage.

9. <extreme-sarcasm>
    I only watch church approved patriotic propaganda on TV...like a good citizen should!
    </extreme-sarcasm>

[​IMG]

10. That's what I'm thinking,
    I can't say I use any apps to control features of my house yet either.
    I know someone already said it but damn, this is straight out of 1984 :eek:

11. I bet this technology is decades old. The CIA is always ahead of the curve when it comes to spying technology.

They would never announce their latest tech.

12. Man America is becoming north Korea. Give it a decade.

13. Thank goodness I have a good old fashioned bubble screen tv hm.

14. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Goddamn America! smh

15. Man, I've been seeing this coming.
    A couple of years ago I said that they'll be soon automating your home so that other people can have control of the locks on the doors of your home, giving them the ability to lock you into your own home.
    What did I see on TV last week? Commercials for home surveillance systems and automated features which allow you to lock and unlock your home from your smartphone.

Do people think they're the only ones with access to these features?

16. Its not like they can fucking see what you are doing in front of your tv...its just like spyware on your computer...not that big of a deal but definitely an invasion of privacy.

17. Well, I'll just make certain that I only watch Backdoor Sluts 9 then. That will show them what's what.