The Church & X-Line White Widow indoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skunkybudluver, Feb 24, 2010.

1. #1 skunkybudluver, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2010
    I am going to attempt indoor growing for the first time. Actually me and some friends started some plants and mothers indoors but later moved everything outdoors. So this will be my first time going it alone.

I am trying to decide if these two strains do well indoors. Anyone have any experience with these? If so what are your thoughts about them?
    Also what would be the best nuts to hit these with for vegging and flowering? I am from the old school where we used rapid grow and miracle grow with great results. Course those was used on outdoor plants. I have been reading around and have seen GB and TB. Is the GB used for only vegging and the TB only for flowering?

Love the site. Many useful suggestions to help one learn. I am going to use CFL's so I have to get those yet. Also can anyone suggest a soil? We used miracle grow but am wondering if there is something better I should use.

Thanks in advance for any help and/or suggestions.

Well I decided to go with just the Afghan Kush Ryder. Not sure I understand the lighting cycles as they say 20hrs of light during the whole cycle. I'm not sure if they mean just the vegging cycle or if the mean both veg and flower cycles. I assume they mean 20hrs of light during vegging and then cut to 12/12 for flowering?

2. pretty sure everyone is going to recommend fox farm ocean forest soil and prob fox farm tiger bloom/big bloom for nutes.

3. Thanks man for the info. If that's what is recommended then that's what I will get. So forget about the growbig then? Just tiger bloom and big bloom? I believe you use the big bloom during both veg and flower and the tiger bloom for just the flowering cycle?

4. Okay. I understand from researching that this particular strain should get about 20hrs of light all the way through. My question is, which nuts should I use, big bloom or tiger bloom?