The Chronicles of Ishum's Chronic

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Ishus Maximus, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I love this section. Respect for the micro growers. I feel like like I'm a one at heart so I'm going to leave what i hope to be a perpetual journal over here in one of my favorite parts of the city :metal: .
    Currently growing with a 250 in a 2.5x2.x5' tent and will eventually be scaling it down to a piece of furniture I can legit call a full out stealth grow - have a lot on my plate right now but plan on having a nice shiny new cab built by the end of the summer.

Current strains in the flowering tent

White Widdow, Dinafem, - day 63 of 12/12
    Snowryder, Blacklabel - day 63 of 12/12
    Morning Glory, Barney's Farm - 1 @ day 19 and 1 @ day 10 of 12/12
    Sour Diesel, Bulldog - 1 @ day 19 and 1 @ day 10 of 12/12
    Cheese, Dinafem - 2 @ day 10 of 12/12

Nutrients - White Widdow and the Snowryder are eating Fox Farms base trio + soluble trio, superthrive, cal-mag, molasses.

Everything else is eating Technaflora's BC nutrients.

I have a 1 morning glory and 1 sour diesel in 3g tall square day 19 of 12/12 both topped with mult colas being mildly LST'd and a little suppercropping. In the air pots are a cheese, a sour diesel and a morning glory all veg'd for 3 weeks being grown as single colas.

The close up shots outside the tent of the multi cola'd plant are the white widdow at day 63, looking so dense and yummy - getting chopped in 2 days! The other shots of the heady bud the size of my fist are of the Snowryder grown in a halg gallon pot, it was originally in a party cup for GC's party cup challenge, but I said Fuck it! I want bigger buds! Also at day 63. Some shots of my recent harvests, a Super Lemon Haze SCROG and Blueberry from Dutch Passion. The SLH has been curing for a little over 3 weeks and the Blueberry almost 2 weeks now.
    Lets get this shit crackin :metal:

Attached Files:

2. WHAT UP I recently harvested the White widdow, Blueberry, and Snowryder. White Widdow was the biggest yeild out of all my small plants at 31g (these plants were being grown around a 2.5 oz SLH SCROG), Blueberry was 24g, and snowryder a respectable 16g grown in a .5 gallon pot. I love the way the Dinafem W. Widdow turned out and can't wait to try their blue widdow cross and some others. It is such a rich indica hit, very nice to counteract with my Super Lemon Haze stash. Full smoke report after some more curing.

White Widdow
    [​IMG]

White Widdow Manicured
    [​IMG]

Snowryder
    [​IMG]

Snowryder close
    [​IMG]

I K E A F A N G S T F T W
    [​IMG]

3. I'm digging Technaflora fertilizers so far, plants are looking nice with fat shiny leaves. In the front right is the Sour Diesel, front left is Morning Glory, along with another M.Glory in the middle, and 2 Cheese plants in the back right and left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will close with a shot of my stash cab :smoke:

[​IMG]