the chronic'als of KuRupDid

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by kurupdid, Feb 17, 2009.

1. ok everyone finally the last product- this was after a total of 12 weeks no longer the darker plants are the clones you can tell they were cured way less time- and lost their color- got a gassy smell to them- but still smoke great- but that was cause i had the same time frame the toerh plants and only had 4 weeks for cureing- pooo- dont do this unless you dont have time and have to the product out

the plants are very dense-omg best every
    smell like candy and skunk-
    yielded 5 oz's from 3 plants and 2 more oz's from the 2 clones which only flowered 6 weeked wiith 2 weeks of cure- wich was bad but no choice - still great to slang for some cash quick
    the rest was personal home G sold all my buds from last gorw cause these were sooo good- all cali seeds - no specailization or anything- just randums found my in cali pot- but i know it was cali-
    sucess i couldnt ask for much better from just about nothing asking for nothing and putting nothing in but hard work and attention. plants love humans as much we love them! respect the earth - it does show us that we can servive on next to nothing and be successful

Attached Files:

2. Fatty colas. Nice pull.

3. more of the same production

Attached Files:

4. done for the season

Attached Files:

5. MR FREEZE- check it out- these pictures are over only 7 hours- fisrt i put them in water to soak for 24 hours- they all sank there is 6

then i put in towel paper until the first sight of the tail root- just cracking the shell;

i then transfered the seeds to the rock wholl cubes cene int he pics-

inserted a temp prop so moniture mositure content and tempreture keeping an average of 73 degrees no lower then 70 no higher the 75

from MR freezes advise i might get more femals from lower temps anyone know if that true and also to use a seeding mat-

im trying it out we'll see- seems to be great advise- cause so far so good!

but as you can see these pcitures are taking at 7pm and then re taken at 2 am and there is a dramatic change in the plant completly -

the plant has opened up and turned green in less then a 12 hour span

this is what im talking about folks- dont let them little fuckers out of your sight for more then 6 hours- my plants were already hitting the ceiling!

they are in just a normal zipolock container with 2 t5 flouresent bulbs and a temp prop stufffed in the cube to get rooting tempreture. also i keep the water supply under the same heating source to not shock the plant with to hot or 2 cold water keeping it at 73 degree water! i think its important. to hot can warm your chambor to cold can hurt it too! you want everythign to be as natural as possible as if it was run off water from the ground temp= which i am doing being keeping the water the same as thee cube temp- argue me if you want- but it seems to make sense to me- why use water cooler or hotter then the temp your trying to keep the plant in - dont wait for it to adjust- booo- just be prepared and waer as the moisture gets sucked up

Attached Files:

6. see yall sooon- gonna make some daily updates its 420 am good morning

7. #27 freezmcgee, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    hey man those seedlings look quite happy already

just thought you might be interested in this picture. its Power Skunk from G13 Lab which is one of strains you are growing.

this bitch ended up over six feet tall.

credit to Gizmoe for growing out this beautiful girl.

here is a link to his thread:

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-jou...wreck-cheese-auto-great-white-shark-more.html

check out the dried bud pic on page 11. looks killer. it took 10 weeks from 12/12 to finish!

[​IMG]

8. nice guy right there, look at all the colla heads from top to bottom. this is what i love to see

9. Nice thread Kurupdid! Looks like you've came a long way since your first grow. Congrats and those massive kola's! Hope mine turn out that good:hello:

10. yeah man thats what im talking about:D

just a little something something to look forward to...in about 15 weeks. lol.

im about to post an update right now.

got my new hood today. you know i had to spend the rest of the night getting that shit set up!

i put the MH bulb in for now. ill probably switch back to HPS in about a week and a half.

11. oh yeah i got that same thermometer/hygrometer you have. i like it a lot already. i popped the probe in my soil and it was at like 64:eek: after just half an hour under the MH it was up to 70 so its good i got thing up and running!

12. #32 kurupdid, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    heres a new update-

something went terribly wrong with my seedlings.
    in my opinion it might have had to do with the seeds being exposed to light- and so they problably switched over to the veg mode when they should have been still establishing a nice root-

does any one knwo anything about this subject? this has never happend to me befoer

the seeds didnt shed their shells they just grew up word a little and the shells stayed on... humm...

so i decided to self assist the little guys by hand with a toothpick and some hemostats to grabe the shell...

2 of the plants grew up fine- the other 3 had issues

Attached Files:

13. they survived and the roots eneded up growing out the bottom of the cube- they also went from white to green with its first set of seeds in 24 hours- haah strong little guys! they made it:hello:

14. here is my next step- after the plants had grown for 1 week- i need a veg room that was sealed up and i could control the environment-.

i live in an apartment - not easy to deal with intruders like maintenance and other people of that nature.

i had to figure out a discrete way to do this-

i took i picked one of my kitchen cabinets. i removed the shelf and sealed the edges . i removed a drawer and used just the front veneer panel as a new false drawer.

then took the railing system from the drawer and used it to hang my light and temperature prob

i got some quick picks and i took a shot of the cabinet with the door closed and as you can see- no light is shinning through.

as soon as i get a small 6x6 box fan i will install it to get more airflow going. this is the best set up i can do for my apartment when the plants are much larger they will be ready for some more sophisticated shit!

***** its not worth it to spend money on a specailized room for my plants when A. someone can find them and get me busted and B. ill invest more money when they are more promising- all im gonna do is make sure they have the proper 5 things they need. airflow- moisture- light w/ timing- correct heat and good dirt! (wind,water,sun,fire,earth)

Attached Files:

15. Nice thread man. I have a similar setup to your drip feed except I put sprayers on the ends of the drip tube and into the PVC.

Buds look great too!

16. looking good man. looks like the ones that made it through are gonna be just fine now. sorry those seeds gave you so much trouble. ill be sure to keep that in mind when i grow the others.

im digging that setup under the counter. thats a damn good idea dude.

so when do you plan on putting em in that soil you picked up? they will love you for the good shit it has in it!

i myself am battling low humidity. i even picked up a small humidifier and it doesn't seem to be helping much. im getting a bit fed up with the dry as winter weather. on the other hand, my temps are sitting steady between 67-72. i think the plants like the slightly warmer conditions.

keep it up man...this could be around for a while if it all goes well!