The Chronicals of a Fariytale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dontgivefuck, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Hey guys Im really fired right now, and I decided to write a fairytale based on my night, I just wanted to share. Enjoy!

The Chronicals of a Fairytale

On one fine night in a land far far away, a brave knight finds himself bored, trying to enjoy a nigt. On this amazing night after the Queen leave for a night on the town. Sir John Greensalot decuided it is a nice time to enjoy a stroll in the woods to experience a bowl pack of the kingdoms finest herb, in his new bamboo pipe :D. After he has walken in the magical forest for quite some time now, he comes to a beuatiful spot to stop and have a good smoke sesh :smoking:. Once he feels as good as a rabbit he hops on his way. After a few mins pass the Knight finds himself crossing he path of Maid Andron. They go to walk around and talk about quest ahead. They engage in some training in the forest. Once their training is over, they go to sit by the crystal lake to discuss the adventure ahead. They must sneak into the guest bedroom of the evil castel to train. After some preperation they began to bipass the mot and sneak by the attack dogs. Once in the bedroom they train for some time in the bed :p. The Maid Andron must return home now, so she must leave. So Sir John goes to pleasure himself with a bowl of his herb, while he scribes and munches on pumpkin seeds :yummy:.

To Be Continued.