The Chronic has some problems...Please help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by zildgin, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Here is my problem I have 11 Serious seeds ( the Chronic ) there growing from seed and there 1 month old.
    I am growing in a flood and drain table with my ppm set at 250. With a base ppm from the city water @100ppm.
    My ph is at 5.5 and rises to 6.1 over a few days but never really out of those ranges. The water temp is around 70-
    and the RH moves alot from 45-65% I growing under a 1000w and the room temp is at 70-80

My problem is that they have stopped growing and are showing signs of overfert????
    I let it go for a while thinking that there is no way that I am burning 1 month old plants @ 250 ppm.
    So on this last water change they were looking a bit yellow so I desided to go for it and give them around 400ppm
    cause i thought that it had to be a MG def. or something other than overfert.

NOPE!! I was wrong within hours my leafs are curling and slight brown spots are all over and now the leaves are crispy.

I need to know what to do. Rite now Iam flushing them with plain PH adujusted tap water.
    But if there not growing at 250ppm and I cant boost them without consequences what do I do?

I had read that the Chronic loves nutes and takes them like a champ.
    Has anyone eles had this problem. \t\t\t\t\t\t