The Chillest Stoner Rooms.

Discussion in 'General' started by LuxSpiritus, Jul 12, 2014.

1. We all know about set and setting. How it affects your high. There are always better places to enjoy your intoxication. Now let's talk about the chillest places you have ever been in under the influence. For me it just so happened to be my high school bed room. I got many a complement. I wasn't supposed to smoke in my room, but i did every so often. It was always enjoyable.

What i had:

- Psychedelic paintings and posters

- A lava lamp(Classic)

- I had 2 guitars an Acoustic Yamaha and a Fender F Series Strat with whammy and a line 6 amplifier.also a piano. Which i would play constantly

- I had A beasting gaming computer for it's time. Hooked up to a 22' television on a wall mount

- A 5 piece stereo system with subwoofer with bass boost.(Remember this is a bedroom)

- A queen sized bed that i could use my computer laying down.

- I had a ton of music on my computer and i used software that creates visuals going along with the music.

- I had a bean bag chair and a leather seat for guests.

- and of course strobe lights and various other trippy stuff.

So now, where is the chillest place you smoked in? Like so much that you did not want to leave.

2. About 75 miles out into the gulf.

3. my car riding into the sunset on a desolate highway with the convertible top down, beard whipping in the wind and some nice classic rock blaring our my new sound system.

4. So I guess I'll be the first to answer the OP with a relevant answer.

I dug my old studio apartment. Whole thing was a chill out room.

Use to have my TV, XBOX. , black light, this orangish salt rock with a light in for ambience and a decent little sound system.

Turn all the lights down pop on some tunes and smoke some doobs. Loved that place.

5. Lucky kid you were

~ iPhone ~ @Mention ~

6. Not all of us have fun inside.

But I can be relevant with my boat.

There was a bench, cooler with beer, and no chatter on the radio. Straight eden.

7. I made a lot of money as in high school. So yeah i had a lot of nice stuff. I didn't like driving while intoxicated cause i don't trust myself. Ya but not everyone gets the opportunity to have a nice enjoyable place to smoke. I still have all my stuff. it's just in seperate rooms.

8. The chillest stoner room Ive ever been in was outside in the woods.

surrounded by trees. The sound of leaves rustling from the wind. Birds calling and singing. Cows off in the distance mooing.

the soft dense moss carpet that lay beneath the tall pines towering the rest of the trees.

Smoking outside is my favorite place to be.

i cant stand being locked in a multi colored room surrounded by robots.

9. Lost at sea. Yeah that's a nice setting. Right at dawn right before sunset. nowhere but the ocean. Reminds me on 4/20 of this year me and my cousin were going to take his boat up to canada and ride the coast and reefer all the way. But the weather was bad...

10. Cool places everybody.

I cleaned out this shed in our backyard that was full of stuff for years and boarded up. Took all the wood, broken TVs, and house cotton stuff out swept, put in some couches, tables, and rugs.

I'm gonna deck that place out next month.

11. That's what i do now. and on psychedelics. I just go into the woods and meditate. or just enjoy myself. I used to sleep in the dirt or on the rocks. I can't stand being inside now. When i was in high school there really was no where to go. I lived in a city.

12. I was on unmentionables this one time with two of my buddies, we went to this party & could only smoke the bong inside the chick's room & it smelt of good incense, great speakers and awesome posters everywhere . she also had a big comfy bed so all the stoners just sat in this huge circle in the room connecting the floor to the bed as the bong got passed around consistently and never stopped  :smoking:

13. overseas in the Pacific Ocean.

also in a helicopter over California

14. I love smoking in the woods when I take my dogs hiking. Especially in winter when it's snowing. I hate smoking on interstate highways. Everything is going way too fast.

15. I've got a turntable and 30 or so albums, my computer, several skate and music posters, a Gameboy Color and a Gameboy Pocket, tons of books and a huge window from which I can stargaze and watch the sunset.

16. #18 sleepingblade, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    A dark, well furnished room with proper cooling and venting, and plenty of glass to choose from.

Also needs full sized fridge and sink.

17. got my stereo, ps2,ps3,wii, bass guitar, parcheesi, books, posters, shelves with strange knick knacks, weed and smoking utensils, and katnip for muh boy brucie.

18. Its between two places for chillest spot once me n my friends went on a hike climbed up cliffs and found a little cave thing like just deep enough for like four or five poeple to get shelter ftom rain we smoked a blunt there and watch the rain till it passed or sittin in tge middle of a frozen lake while its cold as fuck out in my ice fishin shack and heater just smokin drinkin listening to the ice crack and fish that's it