The---CHICAGO---Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by tonymacias, Aug 26, 2007.

1. You went to Truman College? That is the ghettoist college ever! Its right near like 3 homeless shelters, so theres bound to be numerous crack heads and bums just chilling around. One time picked up my friend because we were about to pick up an O of quality dro, we saw 3 crack heads, who were high as hell, fight each other. Let's just say that made my day. lmao

2. Chicago doesn't really have the great names of weed when you buy it. When you purchase weed, you ask for rego (as in regular), dro (as for hydro), or kush. There is not any " Can i have some northern lights or purple haze or hindu kush?" It is basically just more generalized. Do not get me wrong, Chicago has the best weed ever, except for regular weed which people do not know how to make quality rego around here. The dro in Chicago is soawesome with Kush being the best of anywhere in America.lol

3. That is cool that i have another Disciple on this website. You are right though, the southside has been hufffffff recently on weed. When my squad and I hit up parties out south, we are mostly disappointed with the weed we coup out south. But you already know what it is. GDN 7 4 all day

4. that cuz ur dumbass was probably oozing with the word tourist all over u lol. chicagos fucking awesome, idc wut anyone says id never trade it for any other city. we got a bit of everything...hot...cold...hot n cold in one day...schwag....dank...shopping...clubbing....ghetto....rich spots....beaches....oh man i think i just described cali...FUCK aghhh im high.

5. im from western springs. about 25-30 min away from the city. i am currently studing in denmark though. xmas i will be back. i cant wait:hello:

6. There's no doubt in my mind. Although to be honest, I blame my friends. It was 4 of us. I would place 10% of the blame on myself and another friend(merely for our inaction when this dude first approached us), 60% on a 3rd friend, and 20% on my final friend.

If it wasn't for me, my friends would have gotten robbed. I can post up the whole story if there's any interest.

It didn't turn out to be a big deal though. You live and you learn. The shit was scary, but looking back, it was an ...experience(I couldn't think of adjective to put there. Not great, or fun, but I'm glad it happened.)

It's like getting caught by the police, but getting off with a warning. You learn to stay alert and be cautious, but the lesson definitely came at a lesser price than we could have paid.

7. west aurora is were its at!!!!:hello:

8. im in northwest suburbs and work in the north shore and go to school there too kinda. i would be down for a little blaze blaze if anyone wants to. this has been talked about for a while, with the winter setting in in a month or so, we should for sure have a sesh sometime.

9. im in arlington hts

10. N/W Suburbs - Roselle area. I end up in the city often though

11. my guy lives up in inverness right off roselle . we smoke mad blunts in those sub communities

12. Where you from in the town? Did you grad. from ETHS, Me and Illwest might know ya...

13. 2-15-19

14. i went to eths...04

15. i cant explain how hufff this shit is out south...and NONE of the *****s wit dro wanna look out for u on sumn big cuz there scared u'll grind harder....I call like 3 people for dro e'r 2 days and these clowns dont answer.....Are they smokin that much? GOTDAMN we need some fire out here!

16. Aight, we graduated in '02 so you where a sophmore when we was seniors but its all good E-TOWN BIATCH!!!

17. 0202 Southside. South Boulevard is where its at.

18. i stayed on tha southend for a while but the west end is were its at, simpson and darrow aka maryjane lane, West End Mafia cuz.

19. Im just south of Hammond IN.

20. shiiiit im right inbetween joliet nd orland park

bout 30 mins south of the city