The---CHICAGO---Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by tonymacias, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Mt. prospect toker. Anyone else live by me?

2. from the north shore... but going to school in indiana.

^^where in indiana, dude?

be funny if we were in chillin distance of eachother in both of our homes.

3. The north side got nothing on the west side. im from the north pole and used to hustle up on morse and wayne.( right next to the redline train). when i moved in with my girlfriend, i now currently reside in the best neighborhood in chicago. I live in K-Town, a couple blocks near madison and pulaski. the lords and fo's have the best weed on the west side, while the gd's have the best shit on the southside. quality shit im talking about. i know where to get the Dankest shit. So, after living in Rogers Park and now living in K-Town, otherwise known as gangster city or holy city, the westside is where it is at.

4. wherever it is I know it aint south...lol
    I mean I keep dro and good reggie but I see this shit they show pics of on the net and my mouth water...hahahaha

Im goin on a mission today...gonna go up on belmont in gaytownand hit the shops yall been talkin bout...hopefully i'll find a homey thats got some exotic...im tryin ta get faded....:smoke:

5. Aurora is my hometown but I spend most of the year down in Peoria going to school.

6. the west side is where me and my fam get all our bud, K-Town, P Block,55th etc. dont fuck with nobody but Gorwth and Devlopment from the town or the city, can't see giving money to help out the opposition. southside aint shit like it it used to be on the weed tip, they still got the cheap rocks though cuz.

7. reppin evanston here

8. Where you from in evanston, North or South? you went or go to ETHS, i may know ya.

9. Deerfield (North Shore)

but currently Bloomington, IN

if anyone at IU wants to blaze please hit me up... i'm out of weed but i always pay back favors ;)

:smoke:

10. wow its a lotta chicago love round these parts....wit u guys help I should be smokin sumn colorful in no time...

11. wow man... we should have a giant north shore GC sesh at my place when I'm back for winter break.

I'm sure that at some point over that break i'll have the house to myself for a good day or two... and it'd be pretty damn fun to have a gathering of north shore GCers with all different kinds of north shore buds.:smoke:

it's really surprising how many people are not only from chicago, but from the north shore of chicago

12. im from the NW burbs (Downers). Much love for Chicago!

13. nw suburbs. barrington

14. so do any of you know......Are the guys at the headshops here knowledegeable or r they jus workers? cuz i dont wanna go ALLLLL the way up there and they act like they dont smoke...ima be pisssssssed! thas really the only reason im goin up there is to scout for new prospects...

Not too many people on the southside huh?

15. Northburbs, Park Ridge to be exact.

16. north suburbs baby for sure on that GC sesh

17. ha there were like 20 people at my house tonight all from Park Ridge. what HS you go to?

18. damn i live 5 mins away from fuckin PR. i know all these dudes up there from maine south. i live around harlem. pm me

and for all you blades on the north pole i went to truman last year and i used to get some fire from around there but there tons of fucking crack heads around there. Everyday me and few of my guys would cruise and chief a b on our break.

19. North Shore is where it is at.

J Dylan, hit me up on IM sometime, Goopster24 is the SN also. I go to school at DePauw in Greencastle. Will be transferring home next semester though.

20. Guys, I'm not from Chicago, but I went there a month or so ago and my friends and I almost got robbed. Yay Chicago.