The Chef's Continuos Grow, Indoor and out!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bakedchef, May 26, 2009.

1. Didnt u have some work u was suspose to do tongiht??

i transfered some clones from my clone machine, to my flowering room, and they had a real good root system on them and everything, but soon as i put them in there they started to kinda die, so i had to snatch them out, and put them in my flower box with my g-13 male, and my hermie LSD

to keep them moist

im sooo fucking pissed they was starting to die in the damn flower room under the hps

i mean did i do something wrong or what??

if they got roots they should be good, they was in the clone room for like 2 weeks, what the hell man!!

2. yep,still waiting......... just kidding im on vacation and have been for the last 2 weeks thats y im so ahead of u on posts but i aint tripping i just love showing love to people who give it to me so r u doing any gardening today

dont think my clones are gonna make it, and i dont understand it at all, im gonna give them a day or so tho, but they look so damn droopy even with the lights off

i pulled them out of the flowering room like i said and put them in my cfl room with the daddy plant and the hermie, they looked ok but still drooped over when i pulled them out this morning, i put them bac in the flowering room in the bubble bucket, and they are still kinda drooping, but time will tell ill have to be here tomnight when the lights come on

hope u have a good weekend

later dawg!!!

3. I know I sao I was gunna post up some pics but unfortunately my video card is bunk or my comp is bunk. So no pics for a while.

On my iPod now stealing a signal on the street waiting for a cab to work!

It's been a great day

Till tonight

Peace

4. damn, sorry to hear dude but at least the prob is wit ur pics, and not ur grow, but u like to show off just like me i see, and id also be lost without my cam

dont worry youll get it fixed

hope all is well so far this weekend with u

my weekend is kinda turning out a lil shitty also, oh well tho, i still got my buds to look forward to drying, and the ones growing, the waves in my sea are staring to come in, lol

i love it

my white widow is also starting to smell a little

so have u had any harvests yet man, im just wondering

if so how much good stuff did u get???

5. No harvests yet this season, but my White Gum 47 is maturing amazingly fast! the crystals are really starting to come in, and its become a bit odoriferous:hello:. It may be only about 4-5 weeks before I do make a harvest though.

I should be able to load some pics tonight on my ladies laptop now that it works again!

I'm off to the farmers market if I got time before work I'll post some up!

Peace all :smoke:

6. cool, we will al be waiting

so the white gum 47 does that have like a quarter ak 47 in it or, is that just the name u have giving it??

its gonna have a hell of a kick to it if it does have that pheno in there some where

7. Here is the first of a series of long over due photo update!

Thanks for being so patient everyone, specially Trillyen;)
    (WG 47 geneology 1/4 Bubblegum, 1/4 AK 47, 1/2 WW)
    So this first group of pics are of all my indoor colas these are at about week 3/4

Pics 1-2: My natural growth WW about 30 min after feeding r/o water with my cha ching/ beastie bloomz nutes. I figured that it was some heat issues so I rearranged the plants and also raised the light about a foot.

Pic 3: White Gum 47 #1 cola long shot.

Pic 4: Close up of WG 47 #1 Crystal light I've seen on WW later on but never this early and she is very stinky!

Pic 5: White Gum 47 #2 Not forming up as fast but looks like it has the potential to be a late bloomer with high yields!

TIme for me to go to work and when I get home tonight I will continue with the update! (pics of the new outdoor babies, and some money shots of the purple hash pick-up!

Peace :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. WOW, looking good man, but u got a long way to go before harvest. but its coming

so is it still cool that u have ur own strain

bet u cant wait to test it!!!

9. Yahoo I "borrowed a computer" and took my ethernet card from the junker and into this new one! :hello:

So here are the rest of those pics I promised:

All the pics are of WG 47 plants and clones of the WW that had severe spider mite and wilting issues.

Attached Files:

10. Here are the Pics of that purple hash pick-up :D

Been smoking an this for the last few days, not the best stuff I've had but definitely stoney!

Enjoy

Attached Files:

11. i was just looking over these pics again man, and those hairs look like they are gonna be awesome on ur wg-47, almost maybe even a lil neon orange, thats kinda like how some of my unferted hairs on my LSD plant is looking, nice and bright orange

Nice pic up on the HASH, never had the pleasure of doing this before, have u ever made hash before?? i might try to makle some when i have a abundance of meds, just to try it out, what does that run?

keep up the good work, looks like ur strain might prove to be a good looking one, lets hope shes potent as a strong indica should be

in a minute man....

12. Thats sounds crazy! I would love some neon colored ganja.

I've made hash before a ghetto way that prodused about 7 grams of some fairly high grade hash. I've also been witness to a larger scale operation that produced about 5 oz of hash at a time!

It fairly simple and to do it properly would run u like 300 if u have a drill already. Go to [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJs_Uk8TlY"]YouTube - Bubble Bag Hashish From Shake, Leaf or Bud (Part 1 of 8)[/ame] its 8 videos and is long but the guy explains a lot really well.

13. Update:

No pics today at least not yet. Its really overcast and foggy here today, also fairly cold :rolleyes:

Gotta love the weather here its summer for a week then its back to spring, can't wait for my Indian summer!

So on tuesday 7/14 I had to prune back my greenhouse ladies, I clipped 12 branches only 3 larger one this time. I took all 12 and decided to root them I put 6 in a solo cup, and 6 into a large 6 spot plug tray. There way no lid so i used some plastic wrap but its not working well I may scrap them or try to put them in a solo cup tomorrow?

It looks like all my seeds are developing nicely in my flowering room, I love that since I will have soo many different phenos for my strand!!

14. i bet your hairs will be a awesome orange, IS THAT WHAT U WANT, or does it matter

i like my hairs to be all different colors and lengths and stuff

love to have a variety, u should to, its the spice of life ya know

any way, wow, i got u addicted now just like i was last week, looks like u been keeping up alot better, i have been slacking off alot, now this weekend im gonna get bac up on my game, later!!!

15. I totally agree with variety being the spice of life, as for ganja hairs I've always had orange sometimes white/yellow, but that's it!

Better be up on your game cause....

Update:

So here are some photos taken on 7-16 they are all labeled so no long speech... for now!:D

Attached Files:

16. I know its been a while since I posted here so I figures it was time for some "sugar" pics. I'm going to be working 18 straight so I may take a small hiatus with only occasional quick picture bumps!

Enjoy
    The Chef

Attached Files:

17. Photo Bump

Pic 1: This is a pic of the original greenhouse we built about 3-4 months ago
    Pic 2: The recent enlargement on 7-23 :D

Enjoy

Attached Files:

18. wow, the it is coming along great, i could learn from u dude, nice nugs too

subscribed