The Chef's Continuos Grow, Indoor and out!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bakedchef, May 26, 2009.

1. Now that that is done (joint of some Purple shake) :smoke:

Yeah WW I believe is a sativa, thats why it is very branchy and wide with "lighter" nugs, as apposed to the larger denser buds of Indica...WAIT

Well slap my ass and call me bitch I just looked it up and you are right WW is (on Wikipedia:rolleyes:) is 60% Indica and 40% sativa!!

just make sure you do a few branches to get a lot of seeds because after a first cross there will be a lot of different phenotypes and then you can select what you like from those!

Don't go letting a fine piece of machinary like that go sitting around on my account!
    I'd be doing some serious blunt rides with that especially around here on the cliffs and curves!!

Sounds like a great pick-up I'd love to see some pics!! Ironically enough I was cheefin on some Purple Kush Wreck last week and may get more in a few days but the trim job was mediocre .

I've been crazy busy with work and not getting any fucking sleep from like 5 a.m to about 8 twice 9am. I been smoking to stay awake at home and drinking coffee at work! I got monday off and have a bunch of cloning and pruning to do on my outside plants, they are touching the tarp and it is fucking them up good.

Well I got to charge the camera run errands for work drop of my lady for her thing then work but i'll try to post some indoor budding pics tonight!

Thanks for stopping by!
    Peace :smoke:

2. That shot with the Web and the leaf looks crazy bro ...

The lil spider would have been loving his home ...

Liking the looks of your growin..... Keep up the good work man ....

I'll be by again soon ...

Best regards EazyGreen .....:D

3. dude u r silly, i told u it was indica lol, i can tell by the leaves,

so what is the difference between a penotype and a genotype, i love your idea of choosing what 1 i like tho that is great dude

i just got bac from rolling and dude that camero is such a eye cather seeing as im the only 1 in town that had 1 wow, peolpe blowing asking me to stop and see the inside and telling me how nice it was, how stupid of me i know they had to all smell the weed, ohh well

hey was the cops out down there today real bad??

oh my god here they was ALL OVER and not just were the fiore works were either they was EVERY WHERE

i wonder y i aint get pulled over

any way yea u need to get those tall plants dialed in i run into a lot of probs with my plants growing into the lights some time cause i be behing on my cutting

i cant take all the clones so i have to toss ALOT of them wish i had clones i could sell casue i aint got room 4 all the clones i could have

damn my babies are grwoing the new seedlings i got are getting real big im so proud of them lil fuckers

yea get some pics up dude let me know whats going on i might just have ebough energy to post those piocs of that super styank dank in my thread tongiht

ohh yea and i have reconsidered my prices ill shoot u a pm for that tho but i got some thinking to do first

thanks for all your help and all your knowledge of the game, and yea it really is to bad u live so far man, cause u seem real cool, but maybe its for the best dude, well i hope u catch up on some sleep here real soon, and get everything dialed back in ill holla at u real soon dude

later!!!

4. Dang dude i hope u dont be neglecting ur plants like u do your posts, lol Just kidding

i need to trim my G-13 and my white widow, and my l-s-d plant today they are getting close to my cfls again

Hey if u ordered 1 L-S-D seed, and it turned out to be a HERMIE, what would u do with it, would u try to pollinate it with ur G-13 ( already been done i think cause its in the same box), or pollinate it with its self??

umm its like i know i can get some fem seeds off of it, but i only seen like 1 male flower on it and i dont wanna mess with it to much cause its in the room with my other flowering plants so i dont want the pollen getting loose in there and going crazy ya know

but yeah what would u do???

And what r u planning to do for the babies today??

i think im gonna go take this car bac and play fight night round 4 for the rest of my 1 week vacation, yea im on vacation thats y i been blowing ur thread up hope u dont mind

hope u had a great weekend and good 4th dude

later on!!!

5. Well after my horrible weekend of pain and torture (work and play) I'm here with a photo update:

Well first I must say that I have gotten about 9 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and I'm going to be doing a lot of pruning and cloning over the next few hours then a BBQ pregame for the Giants game tonight!

So on with the show! Here are some labeled pics of outdoor and the flowering room, the last is an outdoor family shot prior to the pruning and clones I'm going to take from them.

Also I'll be looking into getting a praying mantis egg to take control of all the bugs in my neighborhood.

Until later today or tonight

Happy Growing

Peace :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. Phenotype: This is the "outward, physical manifestation" of the organism. These are the physical parts, the sum of the atoms, molecules, macromolecules, cells, structures, metabolism, energy utilization, tissues, organs, reflexes and behaviors; anything that is part of the observable structure, function or behavior of a living organism. Genotype: This is the "internally coded, inheritable information" carried by all living organisms. This stored information is used as a "blueprint" or set of instructions for building and maintaining a living creature. These instructions are found within almost all cells (the "internal" part), they are written in a coded language (the genetic code), they are copied at the time of cell division or reproduction and are passed from one generation to the next ("inheritable"). These instructions are intimately involved with all aspects of the life of a cell or an organism. They control everything from the formation of protein macromolecules, to the regulation of metabolism and synthesis.

I didn't see any cops on the fourth but I worked all night, but my lady told me they were out and about!

I'm able to raise my lights about 3 more feet maybe 4 if I go all the way to the ceiling. So I got no worries about height :D.

Well if you come out this way let me know!

If it has only 1 male flower you have a very good chance that what ever is pollinated will be a feminized seed.

You can see a spent male flower it looks deflated like an opened banana peel.

I would try and only let it pollinate itself then grow those seeds and get my choices.

Thanks for stopping by and showing the love!

Happy Growing

7. wow, and they say stoners are dumb im VERY IMPRESSED, lets hope ur weed is as sharp as ur mind is ol friend

thanks for letting me take over ur thread for a while and make it my own personal interigation of all that u know about weed session, sorry bout that, but thank u at the same time tho

still no pics huh:mad:

j/k i understand i need to change my water as im typing but i gotta change cloths first and im to tired to do it, i really just wanna give up my outside life, and then just garden, work, and sleep my life would be so much more easy, but u and i both know there is this little issue about having to get laid, but u aint got that prob i dont think u got a gurl huh

no excuses lets get those pics up man!!!!

i posted some last night i think!!!

8. LOL i'm definately not lazy mentally but when it comes to physical sloth is my favorite sin!

I posted some pics up yesterday they are a page back but I'm gunna post some today of the work I did before I got shmammered and went to the sf giants game, then smoked a bowl and passed the fuck out! Easily the bet seat I've ever had, 5 rows back from the first base line by the visitors bullpen!

I feel you growing inside and outside, then haveing a flowering room and a veg room is a full time job, and with my other job its soo much work that I wish I could quit my real job too.

Also I do have a special lady friend but she will be moving to Upstate NY in about a month or so. Not sure whats gunna happen but we will see!

I'll be back in a few hours!

9. alright well i aint looked at ur recent pics yet but i will after this post

dude i hate base ball, but if u like it i love it, i do like the cubs tho, just the jerseys not particularly the players

i look good in cub apparell

cant wait to see the new pics but i guess it wont be much of a difference if u just posted yesterday

sorry to hear about the SPECIAL FRIEND movin that sucs, specially so far away i feel for u my guy

well hope u had a good day at work, ohh and i know how that long distance thing is it sucks i just drove a hour last night to see a old fling, and she was on some other shit so i saved money on condoms if u know what i mean, cause it wadnt no use in getting none cause wadnt shit poppin at least not like that any way

lol

yea 1 luv baker

10. what kind of light r u using man, or is it the sun

was that crossed with white widow, and bubble gum u said

white gum was it??

they dont look to bad, but your colas would be alot fatter in hydro, but they may get fatter, since they are just staring to flower

looks great over all tho, i bet itll be some dank!!

11. I don't mind at all you asking lots of questions I like it when my opinion counts... remember I have a girlfriend so generally I'm not allowed one. ;)

I'm running a 600W HPS the one on the left is WW and the other two are the White Gum 47 strain of mine!

Hell yeah they would be way bigger but I'm only on about week 2 maybe 3 so there is still a long way to go :D. I haven't even added the Cha Ching or Beastie Blooms yet that is from one dose of the Open Seasame. I'm gunna get a 5 gal of RO today and water them with the first dose of Beastie blooms 3/4 strength and 1/2 strength of the Cha Ching. both will be on the lower end of what to use so really it works to 1/2 strength over all.

12. Photo Update after yesterdays work! The photos are labeled if there are any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Enjoy

Attached Files:

13. This is what I want to build I know its exactly like the Aeroflo system and that's what I want. To explain some it a bit better, I don't have any plumbing skills so I don't really know what I need but I do. The tubing and spray nozzles, o-ring, and a water pump, but no idea what I should buy! Like pump size or tubing size and converters. I'm trying to think of what I would need but know I'm leaving stuff out!

As for cost I'm predicting spending around 150-200 on building the system.

Problems I'm thinking of:

round pvc won't fit those net cups evenly will they? like the hole would be higher in the middle than the side right?

Chemicals from the plastic seeping into my water? I've heard rubbermaid leaches chemicals into the water?

Enjoy and please comment with ideas!

peace :smoking:

Attached Files:

14. Get some straight pvc, with a circumfrence of the hole you're drilling.. Slip that in there, seal it up with some silicone or somethin', get some net pots that fit those:bongin:

15. That's a great idea! Thanks for that I don't think I woulda come up with that! I was looking into finding square pvc but can only find aluminum gutters:rolleyes: I'm gunna keep looking and update when I find suttin.

Thanks again

16. looks good man, so is that like a grow tent u got them in out side, like a green house

NICE:hello:

i bet they love that

in the last pic u said leaves for compost do u use those as fert or toss them

i have the same prob to many clones and nothing to do with all them

where can we throw them away at???

without risk of getting....... well u know i hate to even say it!!!

but its what we all fear

17. Thanks for the Love everyone greatly appreciated!

It is a greenhouse my roomates and I built to grow our veggies and our medicine in! Its truely scary to see how much better anything grows inside the greenhouse as compared to outside! we have chard that is in a grow bag and in the green house it was ready to harvest in 3 weeks outside about 5.

We also started a compost bin out back on the other side of the greenhouse. That is where we throw all our veggie trim! NEVER NEVER NEVER throw it away in your own trash!

Options:
    Bury in back yard if possible

Where gloves and put them all in a large black plastic bag and toss in public trash i.e a park trash, a dumpster

Not the best option, and I don't recommend this but do the above and put in a persons trash not in your neighborhood, or even town if its not too far!

If you have some woods near by stuff trim in bag and dump deep in the woods on a burnin walk!

Hope that helps!

Peace

18. yea i was wondering about where to throw the stuff thats my biggest prob, i just put the trims in a black bag in my room and there they sit, until they get to full and then i throw them in a dumpster at the car wash lol, wash the slate clean i guess

so this compost bin u have it serves no purpose correct, u dont use the old leaves for nutes right??

19. exactly just try to leave any fingerprints on the bag that would be my main concern!

My compost bin turns all our food scraps, plant material, and other compostable stuff into healthy nutrient rich soil amendment full of nutes! so I guess you could say that I do use my old leaves for nutes!

No real update i'll be back with pics later but I tied my outdoor natural WW but thats all with the ladies they all just chillin now!

I will also post a pic of my new hash pickup its some purple something. It's not full melt but its very tasty and stoney:D

Till later

Peace :smoke:

20. that compost machine sounds awesome, i wish i had something like that, hell id be happy with a garbage disposal

wow, hash u took the words right out of my mouth

wish i had the excess amount of meds to make hash but as fast as its drying is as fast......

well so yea i hope to see some pics up later

i harvested today what the hell right

over 10 ounces off 1 plant i hope i get at least a QP, ill be happy with that