Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The cheapest (that works well) portable vape you guys know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by InsrtCleverName, Feb 22, 2013.

1. I'm on a budget (around $80), do you guys know any working well portable vapes that'd get the job done?

2. $80 is too low to spend on a vape.

3. even portable? like the dragon lite is 39.99$ but i dunno about how well it works?

4. Why can't you just wait til you get more then 80$?

5. I also would like to see a good answer as i am in the market for the same thing

6. 80 bucks isnt gunna do it, blades.

7. The mflb isn't a bad choice... I mean. A vape? It's like the best way of tokin. I thought the mflb was cheap. 100$? I bought mine from a friend at 40$:)
    Nice vapes are like 300$? There are some cool ones coming out too.
    You get what you pay for. 100$ quality vape. 40 dollar. 2 year vape? Idk man.

8. Magic Flight Launch Box hands down

9. I get wholesale

Prices paying 30$ for 150$ vapes.....

10. eBay usually has MFLBs for around that price with free shipping included. For the price, I can really attest that my MFLB has been amazing. The learning curve is discouraging to it's use at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll probably never go back.

11. My MFLB I had (before it was stolen) was a great investment and is worth every penny. Just use it correctly and don't smoke from it as a bowl (as I believe this can damage the "trench," or bowl) and it will get you very high with less weed.

I don't know of any other portable vape thats comparable to the MFLB for $100.

12. Get a vaporgenie. I've had the aluminum bat VG for over 6 months and its been really awesome for the $50 i dropped on it, 2g of dank lasts me a week. I take it everywhere and I can toke up anywhere without really worrying about the smell. The only con is that it takes a couple bowls to get the technique down, other than that its a great first vape.

13. Magic flight launch box

14. you could get a magic flight launch box for like 80 probably

vapor genies are like a regular bowl except you light a glass dome that's over the bud they run like 50 - 60 on ebay or another site......

ebay has box vapes with hoses for like 50ishh they also have knock off vapor genies for like 40 bucks too

15. if you can't find a mflb get a da kube, it's like 50$

16. If you want a really good vape, you wont find one with a budget for 80. I got an eclipse vape H20 for around that price, and its decent, but nothing special. Ive been trying to save up for a PuffiT

17. Well i have the dragon lite vape and it works just like the mflb and it cost 25$ for me. But you have to buy ur own rechargeable batteries

18. A micro g pen is like $90

19. How good is the mlfb? It costs 175$ around here, Oslo, and ordering online isn't an option. In comparison, I pay 90$ for an eighth. How's the smell, could I smoke it inside with a window open without my parents noticing? I would buy a vape mainly for financial reasons, the fact that vaped typically smell less is a benefit too

20. 175 way to much and 90 way to much for ,8th