The chart thread..

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by tetrahydrocanna, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Oh my sweet fucking jesus, I do love me some graphs/charts!

2. Great thread! I will refer to this often.

[​IMG]

3. Charts and graphs are like medicine to a beginning grower. Grass City is like having a 24 hour symposium of doctors who can explain how best to use the medicine. This place is the greatest internet tool for mj knowledge I have ever read. I've only shared it with one person, who happens to be my friend who originally got me going in this hobby.

Was at Barnes/Noble earlier this evening and amazed by the # of mj books for sale. Very cool. While I'm not optimistic on our hobby becoming legal, I'm quite high on the availability of material and insight out there just waiting to be tapped into. The rush of starting out with a seed and in a few months having dank, stankety widow or blueberry kush at my disposal is almost as good as the smoke itself.

Ok...maybe not as good as widow. But it's still cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

We've all been that high

5. Just joined cause i am having trouble with my DWC system and was in need of some good info that I definitely got here!! Thank you everyone!

6. If anyone uses AN and tries that CHART generator you will no doubt say that it is pointless. Unless you have figured out a way to tailor it to your specific genetics and setup the numbers are pointless as they don't represent the true numbers. Plus AN shouldn't be used at suggested levels so you need to look at all the factors when making your schedule. It took me two weeks to make one and now that it is in place i am not seeing any signs that it was wrong. I was told take your tank size divided by half a now by suggested ml and then multiple bye two for answer. WORKING WITH A 10 GALLON RESERVOIR, if they suggest 33ml for micro grow and bloom you would have around 13ml. 33ml divided by 5 is 6.6 times 2 is 13.2. So for a 10 gallon res you would want 13ml not 33ml as suggested. (These numbers came from a the guys that work at the help center at AN and also have year of personal growing experience.) Has anyone had an issue with burning with nutes?

7. #48 Homesteader, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Mulders chart and how to attempt to read it. This is somewhat beneficial when trying to develop a soil mix as well as trying to diagnose/treat some issues but not something I refer to daily. Applying knowledge is power.
    When you have an excess of one nutrient, this can make other nutrients react in positive (synergistic) or negative (antagonist) ways. Synergistic interactions will increase availability while antagonistic will decrease.
    For example, lets start with ONLY Potassium. An excess of in K helps availability in Manganese and Iron but decreases the availability Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Magnesium and Boron while doing nothing to others.
    mulders-chart-excess-k-e1465939732543.jpg
    Now the full chart mulders-chart.jpg mulders-chart-e1465939603653.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Wow- in depth. I'll look into this!!

• Like Like x 1

9. Dr. Bruce Bugbee gives a tour of the cannabis research he's conducting
    at the Crop Physiology Lab at Utah State University

some excellent charts on the teacher's wall and halls use your pause to glean 10/10

• Like Like x 1