Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The change from being a teen stoner to a 20 year old stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokeforbroke, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']

I think its realization of fulfillment. To be able to look back and say "Look at all the good work I have done" is quite the experience.[/quote]

lol quite the experience indeed. its such a wonderful feeling man

2. Yeah... I hate paying a lot of money... But to tell you the truth, it actually save on prescription pills by buying weed. Anti-nausea pills are far more expensive than weed and have tons of nasty side effects, including nausea.

I don't see paying that much for recreation uses though...

3. #23 PalmPrePerson, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    I think you may have a point. I honestly did change when I started using. I became more mature and stopped thinking stupid crap was fun.

But here let me explain my situation, and you can let me know what you think..

My first "best friend" ended up getting a job at a Hookah bar and literally spends about 8 hours a day there working / smoking hookah while he works. He also is one of those people who can always "out do" you, EX, if you had a truck with 200 hp and went 99 on the highway. He knows someone who has a truck with 400 hp and went 150 mph on the highway. Also last time I went out to get a bite to eat with him he was seriously about to cough up a lung and then i mentioned the hookah and he got upset with me saying that it doesnt hurt his health.... Stopped hanging out with him.

Next, I had a "best friend" female,( not anything physical, but have known her since childhood ) and she always is giving me her sob stories and has a abuse boyfriend she always complains about, but yet always seems to go back to him no matter what crap he pulls on her. Hearing stories of this over and over again gets annoying and old.

My other "really good" friend ended up going away to a religious college and I only now hear from him about once every 3 or 4 months when he has a computer question. In my opinion, I guess hes not as good as of a friends as I thought.

Lastly, my other friend went to go work on a cruse ship in the Caribbean and is gone for 5 months till he gets back.

What I really need to go do is find some replacements for these people that I used to call friends.

4. I've never paid for medication so I don't know how much it costs. But I assume bud would be more expensive, even in MMJ states. Even $35 an 8th would add up if you smoke around a half a month. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Everything fun adds up, man :smoke:

6. Yeah as I get older, I have grown more to smoking by myself than from smoking with people because 1.) Not trying to deal with conflict/drama over small things that don't matter or deal with petty nonsense.

2.)I prefer my own company as to others, I love the feeling of peace and silence while being accompanied with music flooding your ears to enhance the high.

3) I have matured, it has notice my goals/priorities, don't really use it as a crutch but more of an multi-tasker, made me realize that enjoy life while your living especially when your young, be aware and alert, finish important errands first then smoke a a reward, don't get angry easily and surround yourself with like-minded people who are similar as you.

It's probably different for me since I'm more quiet and introverted.

7. smoking for me became better when i stopped acting like a teenager and started getting high on an occasion, rather than abusing it every night just to have fun with my beat ass friends. i smoke it whenever i feel is necessary, or if there's something exciting to do while high. i absolutely HATE getting high now and doing nothing

8. Easy on the ecstasy pills

9. I've read more relevant posts in my life.. ;)

what are you saying?

10. Lol just messing with you. Your post reminded me of a friend when he was high on E. :D

11. If it were possible for that to happen back in the day, I'd do humanity a huge favor and shoot him in the head.

12. I've definitely changed how I got stoned as I got older. At first was just a lot of fun getting fucked up with friends which is still fun to do when I can, but after a few years I also found myself being anti-social or just way to lazy & not even enjoying myself a lot of the time when I was stoned. I think now I'm just really able to enjoy it more since I don't smoke as frequently and recognized those times when my smoking habits were detrimental. I don't smoke as a way of dealing with shit anymore but use it to try to enhance parts of my life from time to time.

13. [quote name='"Lem0ns"']

Thanks you inspired me man. I start college in a week and I think I should take a bit of a break from the herb. I feel like I have that lazy negative mind. Also I need to get a job soon and testing clean would be a plus. Hopefully things work out.[/quote]

Thatd be smart, I did the opposite and bought my first ounce the night before I left for college and smoked way to much, but hey it was a great introdiction to college life. Taking a break now to focus on school a bit

14. You're wrong. Prescription drugs can cost thousands a month