The CFL BudCase Chronical's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by area 51, Oct 6, 2010.

1. so guys im thinking about starting my seedlings on 1/4 strength nutes at day 10 they seem a little light for my liking but well see how they are looking tom.

how long do you guys usually wait to start ???

2. Fresh soil, no nutes for 3 to 4 weeks depending on the size of the planter etc etc :D

3. they are in 16oz party cups

4. no nutes needed if your starting with seedling soil, after transplant to new fresh soil wait 3 weeks before you try intro'ing nutes :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. I agree :bongin::yay:

6. Even starting in 16oz dixie cups, if you start with virgin seedling starter soil and transplant to virgin potting soil you should not need nutes for at least 3 weeks.

I let mine get to 2+ weeks and tried introducing 1/4th nutes and think mine started to get nute burn, I flushed and they are doing fine :smoke:

7. Tuning in here as well. Which is funny since I read this thread a couple days back. I'm just starting to get active here. :wave:

8. A lot of good grows with helpfull info can be found around here :smoke:

9. sorry i havent updated in awhile i have been busy with mid terms but ill get photos up tom early seedlings are doing great are growing fast one is on her 3rd leafset

10. You better or else /fist shake :mad::mad::mad:

11. ok ok im going to get them taken now fella's:D

12. woot! :hello:

Bring on the pics!

13. We sit in suspense :D

14. sorry it took so long to upload but her they come

Attached Files:

• 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      192.2 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      192.4 KB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      336 KB
      Views:
    • 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      375.6 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      260.8 KB
      Views:
  15. and the other half

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      220.7 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      355.1 KB
      Views:
    • 013.jpg
      013.jpg
      File size:
      368.8 KB
      Views:
    • 014.jpg
      014.jpg
      File size:
      362.2 KB
      Views:
  16. Haha sweet man! They look so happy.
    NO stretching at all goin on eh? You gonna lower the lights/plants a bit and do a scrog or what?!

17. nope this cab seems to be working great so far they will be getting raised closer to the lights here soon i am thinking about topping maybe a little LSTing

18. The young look so innocent :D :D :D

How many this round :bongin:

19. there are 5 in there right now hoping for 2-3 gals to put out for me the more the better tom. will be 2 wks for these little jokers say bye-bye seedlings they have become young plants now if they stay this compact i will veg for another 4 wks maybe well see 2 more wks for sure.Growth should be fast and a little bit more entertaining now as well guys whooo:hello: