The CFL BudCase Chronical's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by area 51, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I would let them get bigger for sure. I also would start with the LST about now. This will make them wider. :)

2. I say push em, you can always lst if you have too.

3. Man came to this page stoned, went to post, got distracted, then hit button and it makes it look like I repeated him.. =(

4. lol it happens i thinking 18-20 and ill hit the switch

5. couldnt help but snap a pic of the lovely ladies bathing in the sun today :hello:

Attached Files:

6. it's a little enchanted forest :) can't wait for results.

7. these are alot better quality pics of her shes in week 5 the white spots on leaves are from water pretty frosty lil gal has a fruity overtone like some sort off berry :smoking::wave:

Attached Files:

8. hit the switch today kinda sad it had to come so soon but it had to be done this way at this time I'll be doing another one soon after this is done anyway try to beat the heat of summer.

goals 2 oz per plant 12 oz's total this grow should be more but we shall see

9. A man with a plan. :)

10. #431 rocksteadi, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    i am considering your progression with cfl's and could see u pulling off 3zips if not more on each :smoking: ;) U CAn do itttttttt however im no expert

11. they got pre-flowers yay

12. well wk 1 of flower is coming to a close tom so far everything is going well stems are not as thick as i would like them to be but i didnt have a fan on them as youngens so my own fault. 49 more days until harvest they dont seem to have grown to much taller over the past wk so i image next wk they are going to put some inches on.

13. Hey man the girls are looking awesome. Sorry for not checking in for a while - I have been having a hard enough time updating my own journal.

Anyway as I said your girls are looking awesome as per usual.

14. gal's are little fuzz balls looking good ill get a pic up in a little bit for you guys day 15 of flowering 40 more to go

15. the scrog looks like it did the job!! well done mate!!

16. here are the girls 4 1/2 wks into flowering

Attached Files:

17. Looking great dude

been waiting for those pics with hps

18. busy time for me after next week should be around more just in time for late flowering pics