the census in grass city

Discussion in 'General' started by tardy421, Jan 7, 2008.

1. i've een cruising the forums for a few weeks now and noticed that there's a lot of white guys here. srinkle in some latinos and african americans and there you go. who i'd like to here from are the asian stoners out there (my being one of them) to post up how its been smoking bud in a culture that demands conformity and overall nerdiness. now i'm not talking about ravers or racers, just normal chil people out there.

btw i love people from all backgrounds i just wanted to see where asians stand in this forum

2. fuckin buffet is asian. he's a cool dude, but I think I turned him into a raver

3. yea man but usually associate ravers to pill poppers and that's not my thing (those mdma's are killer!!)

4. mdma aint killed me yet mayne. haha

5. Why single people out. Your talking about coming from a culture that demands conformity but by only wanting to talk with like minded people as your self isn't that a sort of conforming? Open your mind to everyone despite what they do, you'll be a lot happier in the long run. As you want to be accepted into your culture accept others for what they do. Some ravers are the coolest people I met. What a person does as fun doesn't limit them as a person.

6. asians are cool,,,,, they cook some good food,,,,,, and im allways hungry!!!!!!!

[​IMG] <INPUT id=chk_6 onclick=objThumbview.handleImageCheck(event); type=checkbox value=ninjachicken.gif name=selectedmedia[]><LABEL title=ninjachicken.gif for=chk_6>ninjachicken.:cool:</LABEL>

7. Haha... Sorry, I'm not Asian... Though I found out there's a chance I might have a little bit in me from my ancestors from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

Also, nothin wrong with those mdma's so long as done responsibly (key word being responsibly) :D

8. asians are basically white people anyway

9. Cubano Blanco here

10. my brother is asian. im white tho.

he doesnt consume the herb tho.

11. i do have one raver friend and a lot of ricer friends although i do worry about the health of the raver (he does quite alot of mdma for a high school senior) and i've also noticed that there might be an under-representation of asian smokers so i kind of wanted this thead to help my fellow asian americans to come out of their smoke filled closets lol :smoking:. but yes i do agree with you even though i believe that there is more of a risk in street racing and raving than smoking bud.

12. Fa sho I understand your point to a limit. Everyone on here smokes bud so why would it matter if they rave or race? I dunno man I'm just hella confused. I guess I'm trying to say that people who rave or race can still be chill stoners as well so why not say whats up?