The Captain K's GFX Thread - Open

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by The Captain K, Sep 26, 2010.

1. No problem, man! :D

2. Text on the signature: Just a Canadian
    Colour theme of the signature: Green and Black
    Light/Dark Colours: Both

I would really appreciate this, when ever you have time!

3. Thanks dahlin!

4. oooo i love hers! :)

5. Haha, No problem Daisy.

OnexLove, hers is pretty good, I must admit. :D But what of mine that I've made isn't good? XD

6. Thread is back in business.

7. Just give it a dark feel to it.

Possibly include some pictures of the shining?

Text on the signature: In A Maze of Confusion

8. ok i would like mine very specific lol if you cant do it come as close as you can would be most appreciated.

text: Texas Grown
    colors: purple letters w/ thin white or silver outline
    light or dark: both
    details:
    - background of marijuana leaves
    - state of texas on left side, colored with the flag colors, slightly tilted counter clockwise
    - T in texas start on the state
    - font a thin gothic style http://michelleward.typepad.com/michelleward/images/2007/09/14/gothtype.jpg

thats a lot now that i typed it up wow... well do what you can with it, would be appreciated.

9. I just want like a field in the background with mary jane leaves or something or a nice dank bud with my name

10. Text on the signature: Drey
    Colour theme of the signature: I really like neon colors alot. But other then that go nuts
    Light/Dark Colours: bright colors
    Details:I just want my name with a psychedelic type theme. If you could incooperate some mushrooms that would be great :)

11. #75 The Captain K, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
  12. sweet! thanks man looks great! really like how you did it looks better then what i had in mind :smoke:

13. No problem man, enjoy and toke'er up! :)

14. Yea man this is awesome! I love it!:hello:

15. No prob bro, ;) Enjoy it. :smoke:

16. hey man whats up? If you could make me a sig I would love it. Please let it be red/black and please put a spoon pipe and some dank nugs with a puff of smoke in there. I'm not giving much details cause I like for people to be creative and see what they can do! Let your mind wonder and go all out