The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana

Discussion in 'Books on Growing Cannabis' started by Superjoint, Feb 18, 2009.

1. That's not all they do and either way, you think it's cheap to run a studio?

2. i don't care, i was just exaggerating.. i wasn't trying to be argumentative ...i'm sure they do way more than that.. i just find it ridiculous how some of the high profile ones behave and spend their money

3. my bad on the link too, i've become so accustomed to downloading that I forget it's illegal

4. purchased from B&N (found a gift card seemed like the best thing to buy :D)

5. I just look at it this way. Any extra dough I can save is great and the internet is great. USE IT! EVEN YOUR NEIGHBORS UNPROTECTED INTERNET IF YOU HAVE TO. lol, but I do see the other side of the story where people are making a living off the hard work that go's into making these books and records, movies, etc. I mean, if a movie is great... I will buy the blu-ray, if I cant find the ps3 blu-ray rip off of piratebay:smoke:. My brothers used to bootleg vhs tapes we would rent from video city back in the day so maybe it was just my upbringing. In any other case I think stealing is completely wrong and I would never physically take anything from anyone or ever threaten someone with violence unless it was to protect my family or something of that nature.

6. What? Why are people so scarced of this? Its a book on growing Cannabis... its not like your say "Oh, oh, I'm over here and I'm growing like Mofo!!!"

7. I downloaded a copy off pirate bay the other day so save you money & download - looks like a great read

8. awesome book, i like having the book better then reading off line cuz i dont have to stare at a screen for hours and can take it anywhere with me

9. can you find this in barnes and noble without buying it online
    anybody seen it there?
    what section? where do i look?

10. anybody know if this is only available online?

couldnt find it in the store maybe i didnt look hard enough i found many books about weed none about growing tho

anyone wanna pm me that link to get it free..i want to buy it but if i cant find it in the store im gonna have to download it

11. Greg Green's bible is far more comprehensive than Jorge's - and I've owned both. Either book i great, it just seems that Jorge's is a bit more outdated.

And having a hard copy of the book is almost a must. What if your PC breaks, or you lose internet service and an emergency arises? And if they're going to take the time and effort to essentially write the best "grow guide" ever, I can give them $25 of my money.

12. Why can't you just buy it online? You can do what I did and just request it online, at your local store, and pick it up there. They'll have it waiting for you when you get there. Or just ask someone working there "Where can I find The Cannabis Grow Bible?" And then if they ask any questions just tell them you need it for a paper you are writing.

13. It's a great book, the first chapter was a little over my head at first though. lol.

14. so for anyone thats wondering the same as i was

i went to barnes an noble..looked a little harder and found this book

its actually in the gardening section..against the wall by the cash registers
    (the b&n i went to at least):D:D

15. They have a second edition of this book, seems very comprehensive. I'm looking for something along the lines of a text book which will have all the answers I'd need and more in one location so I won't have to fiddle around the internet or end up going through more books for research.

The op i'm looking to start is pretty simple, a 4.9 by 4.9 tent inside of my bedroom with a 1000watt hps. Organic to start but if i feel the need to switch over to hydroponics I will do so. With the research i have done so far it seems that the advantages of a hydro grow do not so heavily outweigh that of a fully organic one to the extent of a substantially higher initial investment. I'm looking to have everything up and running for around 1000 usd.

As for strain picking I'd reccommend any of the Cannabible serious there is very comprehensive information regarding multiple strains including a taste guide and potency as well. The big book of buds is another good alternative more aimed at a growing crowd with information on flowering cycles etc... I'd personally reccomend Northern Lights for starters as that is what I plan to begin with. Great name, great yield of high quality herb with a long lasting sativa buzz. Just what I'm looking for.

16. Just ordered it!

17. It's a great book.

18. No, I promise there was no virus just a danky book :)
    I hate fuckers who put viruses up :(
    Oh well I think its the right book haha

Sorry for posting an illegal book ;)

19. Just got it...plan on reading the entire thing, looking forward to learning so much