The cannabis culture is the most creative, intelligent, and peaceful

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SkinnyHD, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Just my opinion. :smoking:

2. Word. I love you guys.

3. Yeah straight up thats why I posted this thread. I learned so much from this forum and smoking has given me crazy
    experiences, you can meet some really cool people who are into some interesting things.
    So shoutout to the grasscity peeps  :smoke:  

4. cannbabis smokers are generally more open minded people, because they have experienced the high that opens up doors to thoughts and questions about society and expands consiousness

Sent from my iPhone.

5. Agreed. I started smoking right after high school about 4 years ago and it's crazy how different I am. So much more open minded. I'm not in school at the moment abandoned people probably look at my as a lazy pothead but they don't know me. I've got other goals beside going to school and getting in debt and then having to just go to work and come home and do it all again the next day. I'm not trying to do that for the rest of my life.

6. I agree with you. I have noticed a lot of smokers that are complete idiots too,

7. I think the apparent intelligence difference between smokers and non smokers could be put down to the fact that alot of rednecks and simpletons are more easily swayed by propaganda and misinformation.

This 'weeds' out a large proportion of the general population whom cant research or investigate evidence for themselves.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You just said it all

9. This culture has its fair share of dickheads too. They're just better at hiding it.

I've known a lot of tokers that seem chill on the surface, then turn into screaming, shit-flinging alpha turds the minute you even THINK about disagreeing with them about ANYTHING. My friends and I call this ancient technique "Crouching Stoner, Hidden Asshole".

I'm not trying to bring in negative vibes or anything, but cannabis culture is just that: another culture. Every culture thinks that it's the best culture for different reasons, but they can all be broken down into the same types of people: annoying purists, annoying sheeple (people who are part of the culture because it's the hot new thing in their school or whatever), annoying over-zealous people, and chill (read: tolerable) people (who, sadly, seem to be the minority of any culture).

I used to think this same thing, but years of being exposed to assholes and losers has (for lack of a better term) disillusioned me.

That said, I send my love out to the chill stoners.

10. Some of the worst morons ive ever met are potheads.  Culture doesnt mean shit, you're generalizing.

Plenty of stoners in this forum alone i'd like to kidney-punch.

11. The worst morons you'll ever meet are making laws for you. How else can you explain legislators in Kansas wanting to reinstate child abuse laws?

12.  I live in California, i dont like living in regions run by Baptists.

13. i dont really smoke (maybe once a month. not even) but i consider myself part of the culture. you can have a stoner mentality and not smoke IMO.

14. Lol, crouching stoner, hidden asshole. Bravo.

Thank you. :3

We got the idea to call it that because there was this douchebag smoking with us one night, and he pipes up with this little gem: "Back the hell up off me, bro. I know ancient Kung Fu. I could chop your ass in half."

I was 16 years old and benching 250 at the time. I wasn't gonna let him know that, though. I wanted him to put his hands on me so he could find out the hard way.

Violent urges are rare for me, which is why I knew that this guy was gonna get fucked up (and not in a good way) that night.

Anyways, my buddy Robert jumped on him about 20 minutes after he said that. I rather enjoyed watching that.

16. Theres also a book club culture...... that doesnt have a side to it that involves illegal activities, robberies, gang affiliations, federal prison, and fucking idiots...... who are deadbeats who sit down on the couch and smoke "cannabis" all day..

17. People who read books don't have any of that^ apply to them?

18. Yeah because we alll know people who spend the most time in libraries and librarians themselves are some of the roughest, toughest people out there with that crazy, desperate look in their eyes.

19. Mhm. I'm sure.