The Campaign

Discussion in 'Movies' started by finshaggy, Oct 8, 2012.

1. The movie The Campaign was hilarious. It reminded me of my landlord, who also happens to live with me. I will later post pictures, and maybe even memes of him in this thread. But he ran for GOVERNOR of Florida, and is now running for commissioner. I will also share his websites eventually, it's hilarious. But the movie was EXACTLY like him. An effeminate (probably gay), fat, pasty, white male running for high to mid level public office. The only thing I could think the whole time, was OH MY GOD, this is my landlord. It WAS him. It was hilarious, he has signs all over Miami. Fuckin, he used to work with Ricky Martin, the movie "The Campaign" should be sued for stealing his life story. They probably DID. Will Ferrell probably said, "This guy used to work with Menudo?... And now what?????" Then they just made a movie based on that story. I think of the movie every time I see his political signs, and you should too. Websites, and photos of my landlord and his political signs coming soon. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. That movie was fuckin hilarious