the cable guy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JobCorps, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I ordered cable and the cable guy came
    I have the tv on watch mtv cuz i have satelite and am switching over to cable
    well i walk to my kitchen to get on my laptop so the cable guy can do his thang and install the cable i hate when people look over me as i work so i let him do him

i glance over there and hes watching tv looks all stoned just stuck watching nitro circus lol
    he stuck like not moving just watching it lol and im waiting for him to leave so i can smoke

its funny as hell should i ask him to smoke some??

2. yea smoke him up...

3. haha nitro circus is the shit. yea ask him if he want to smoke a J he cant get you in trouble or anything your a paying customer.

4. He's just sitting there watching Nitro Circus? Hope you're not paying him by the hour...

Anyway, yeah, smoke him up.

5. I had a similar thing happen last week. Gettin internet installed in my new apartment and I had Iron Man on cause I just saw Iron Man 2. He just kicked it on my couch and watched it. I'm pretty sure 99% of cable guys smoke weed and the other 1% just don't care.

6. thats wierd.

7. you just do you, umma do me

8. makes sense?

9. if you're not paying him hourly then fuck yeah, otherwise get that motherfucker off your couch ahah

10. dude ya, ask him, if you smoke a jay in 15 mins...is it gonna end up costing more than the j itself HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. Offer him a pull or three.

12. just spark a j, and when he looks over ask him, "u gonna hit this shit?" :cool:

13. ^^^cool cigs brah^^^

and yea smoke him up and become bestfriends with him so you can get free cable and soon he'll want to hangout with you all the time. then he'll intervein in your personal life. but its cool cause he'll also give you a lot of free shit. only thing is they'll all be stolen. so youll get screwed in the end...wait. im decribing the cable guy.

14. then he'll hook you up with a few channels your not paying for

15. let him do him? what?

16. Hell yeah man, he might hook you up with free pay per view.

17. :hello:

18. God I swear sometimes this forum is just full of stoners...

He meant to say: so I just let him do IT.

:laughing:

19. Well people do say that also lol

Ex:

You:"Ay man why were you talkin to my girl last night?"

Me:"None of your business. You do you and umma do me."

Part of the hip hop culture lol....

20. yea this...^^