The C word

Discussion in 'General' started by That Nice Guy, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Can sombody explain to me why girls get offended by the word c**t ( if your over 14 fill it it ) iv never really understood why they get super pissed bout it lol

2. cuz theyre all a bunch of whiny little cunts

3. If you are saying it to offend them then I'm sure they have every right to be offended.

4. or maybe they still cant get the sand out of their cunt from that day at the beach last year

5. I dont know what kind've ladies you hang around with but I find if you treat them with equal respect as everyone, you basically tend to get laid more often (and have less anger issues;)) :bongin:

6. Uh yeah, because society sure doesn't try and cloud that particular line of logic with the use of words like "nig*er"...:rolleyes:

To answer the OP, it's just one of those things that women have seemingly always latched onto as THE proverbial hate word to offend any woman. Go figure. After all, it IS on the list of the infamous seven dirty words.

And it's not limited to just that word either, or affecting only females. As Crash Davis aptly pointed out, calling any guy a cocksucker can usually illicit a similar reaction, and that's regardless of sexual orientation. It's a rather offensive and harsh word to direct towards anyone.

But that being said, I should emphasize my last point. They are, after all, just words. It is the reactions behind them that create the controversy. If people would learn to lighten up, there would really be no such thing as an offensive word.

7. it's like calling a guy a dick.. see, its so offensive :(

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3bStVb1G_E&feature=related]Shut up Cunt - YouTube[/ame]

9. Well words are just a means to convey ideas. I think the idea is what is offensive; the words only give us a measure of the idea's intensity and direction.

10. You need to be 18 for this site:hide:

11. Cunt will shut a bitch up if she acts hard with you.

It is a magical spell from the 18th century.

12. i dont see why people arr puting c**t or n*gger instead we all know what u mean, it pointless just say it its only a word.

The only power it has is what you let it have.

If people are offended by my use of words just stop listening its that simple.

13. Ask them?

14. Why are you censoring it?

15. Maybe because its used in a derogatory context and people take offense:D

16. I don't really take offense, but if people go around saying a cuss every other word, it makes them seem ignorant and like they don't know any ohter words. I cuss from time to time but to be honest I don't like it when people do it constantly. Only because, there are so many other words you can use lol.

17. I you say, "You're a cunt" to a woman then you are a double cunt and also guess who aint gettin' any pussy 2nite haha

18. It's just harsher, more vulgar.

19. then why isn't twat held in the same regard?