The C word

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Cancer.

its the odd one out of disease.

it's too much too fast.

it's overconsumption.

it's hyperdrive.

it is the only condition that cannot be cured and solved simply by offering/providing/throwing energy at and allowing the natural ordering structure of the universe to solve it utilising that energy.

if energy is to be used to cure it, it must be highly strucutred energy, that we might even call inteligence. an inteligence with specific dessire, intent or purpose to, shall we say, smooth out, to relax, to re-align the purpose of that which has become cancerous.

2. Hemmmm... Little too "out there" for me right now.

3. yeah, i feel you.

Its amazing, how cancer patients have told me that they tried to keep a positive attitude towards their lives and they beat it.

I dont know if i'd be able to beat cancer, i cant even imagine having cancer.

Btw, did you decide if your gonna write a book?

4. heh, yeah, i'll probably just compile some of my best posts together, and rant a load more inbetween. :D

5. was watching http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6407257103075186987&q=LSD/ and heard the term "terminal cancer". HA! there's no such things. its Drs infecting patients with the tought form that the cancer is "terminal", the end, etc. what a load of malcreation.
    NO cancer is terminal, except the ones accepted as terminal and seen in hindsight only. and even then... you can argue, thats no terminus either.

6. by the title i thought you were talking about the word 'cunt'. I know alot of people find that offensive ><

7. i recently just met this cute girl who was diagnosed with stomach cancer. she had 2 tumors removed and is going through some basic chemo right now.

she inspires me to live and live well. she has the best outlook on life, and doesnt let anything bother her.

she smokes budda too. pretty cool chicka.

8. i find cunt way way less offensive, i find myself in the growing minority.