1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

"The ButterFly Effect"

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronic420, Jul 7, 2004.

1. "The ButterFly Effect"

Itsa movie if ya dont know lol

Well i just wanted to see if any one else here saw it and what ya thought of it if ya dont know what its about heres a breif discription...

Its about a kid who allways had black outs as a child he would be doing one thing then suddenly not even know where he is it would be allmost like a time jump but he would not remember any thing that happend then years later he finds a way to actually go back into the past with hes jurnouls that he wrote when he was a kid But remember the butterfly effect "Change one thing Change Everything..." its the movie quote lol but i sugjest you ppl see it its pretty damn trippy lol

wow now rereading this its kinda hard to understand will some one else explain n english? lol

2. It was a damn good movie. I saw it stoned with some friends when it came out in theatres, a bit hard to follow since we were so baked but very cool.

3. Yea its hardcore tripp lol

4. yesterday with a friend who was baked, we were opening a ca of coffee and i'm like.. what if no one invented the can opener, would there be a different tool to open it, or would we use an easier method or would we use cans at all/would they be replaced with something else?

basically what if someone omitted to do something in their life that would alter history. eg. the wheel (although i personally think it would be invented anyways because of its simplicity), the lightbulb, etc... things would be sooooo different. it's like that halloween episode of the simpsons where homer makes a time travelling toaster and alters history so many times because of one tiny thing. back to the future 2 comes to mind.

after reading this post i'm gonna go looking for that movie now. i've been turned off by it cuz of ashton kutcher. if you want a trip, watch a jim carrey movie called... oh fuck what's it called, it has a really long name
    eternal sunshine in the mind of a something.. something along those names
    again, a trippy movie but has a comedic actor to turn people away.. worth a watch though

5. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?

I wanted to see that movie, never got around to it.

I had one friend tell me butterfly effect was the best movie ever, and one say it sucked badly, so I can't decide if I want to spend the $3 to rent it

6. damn cows lol I thought that was you, your icon thru me off..lol..

ok, Watch this movie! I dont know why I didnt know about this movie until it came out on video, but you all need to know about it, and watch it! :) Great stuff, I think. I think, great stuff!

7. yea, i have to get some props to mr. page for awhile

I got around to seeing this movie, very fucked up. Its a good movie though, it's just very hard to take ashton krucher seriously.

8. I didnt think it was all that much to take him seriously! I think he did an excellent job with all the roles..as the other characters, I think casting was perfect.

9. good movie.

10. it was pretty damn good i liked it alot

11. i kinda liked it...

12. i heard this was a huge donnie darko rip-off, but i haven't seen it. donnie darko was decent i guess. whenever i tell someone i didn;t think it was that great they say "oh, you just didn't get it." well, no, asshole, i got it, it was just not that great. woah, but anyway. i can't really see ashton kutcher doing a seirous role very well... how was he?

13. movie was boring. dragged on and on and didnt go anywhere really

Grasscity Deals Near You