The BURNTTWAFFLE EXTRA OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Oct 20, 2008.

1. THE BURNTTWAFFLE EXTRA OFFICIAL:

I LOVE YOU ALL

I LOVE LIFE

I LOVE EVERYTHING

(i need one so i can stop making these, and just bump this one)

Much love, good vibes, PLUR

-BW:)

2. thank you for your love

3. damn dude, u the happiest mofo ive ever seen...did u hit the jackpot and win a mil? dating jessica simpson? whats the secret bro...

4. i love you, too, waffle bro.

5. By the plur at the end im thinking he is rolling? If you are good vibes to you heh

6. again, we love u too

ad on behalf of all male blades that agree with me,

NO HOMO

7. love love love

fo sho

no homo

8. Haha i fuckin love you man for making these threads :D you seem like a chill dude

9. I'd love you a lot more waffle if you'd put that syrup down and toss one or four of those skittles my way.

10. uhhhhh

Well, im celibate. I think that could have a big play on things? No fucking women sucking the life and positivity out of me!!!!! its actully pretty good, dont knock it till you try it. cause i feel incredible without drugs, nearly all the time.

BASS GUITAR

maby i was put on this earth to spread positivty to others in this time of sadness depression and negative vibes and energy?( im really starting to think this, cause i got this thing where i cant stay mad at people, no matter what i just CANT. somtimes i want to, but its just like not in my mental programming.)

No matter what, im always here for you guys, and i love you all no matter what

-BW

11. much love waffle.. very much love, I would be honored to toke with you bro

12. damn man, reading your posts you sound like me,,, depressed as shit one day (i remember your posts) and then this... bi-polar anyone? :D lol

13. So... Even if I killed your parents and sodomized their dead bodies while you watched....

You'd still smoke a bowl with me the next day? :smoke:

Good vibes homie :cool:

14. now there's an admirable trait. be proud.

i'm stubborn as a mule sometimes, i still have the same grudges i did five years ago. no matter how much i try to forgive and forget, i stay fucking pissed!

15. thanx dude!:D
    yea lmao, im not diagnosed with anything actully, its really wierd.
    prolly 30 days, but unfortuantly, yes.

-BW

16. Unbelievable, I am the same exact way and I have always told my friends this. I can never stay mad at people for more than a couple of hours because I will wake up the next morning and be happy as could be. Good shit, good shit.

17. The only thing more fulfilling than not being in love with someone:
    Being in love with someone.

18. haha, good vibes man. I'm glad all is well for you.

19. love is nnothing but unnecessary pain, as love is decidedly one sided for the most part ....for those who have found real love, i envy you, as it is surly the most blissful experience possible and i hope i find it, doubtful i will though

20. :) You're free to IM me anytime.