Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the bukket... :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Mar 22, 2003.

1. SCHTOOOOONED! LOL. i just hit this bukket that my friend made. it's so incredibly insane. we filled it up with finely broken up danks... then my friend milked it like i've never seen a bukket milk before...

i take it down, and there's so much smoke that my lungs completely run out of space, and the smoke forces itself back out my mouth. the jug was a 1 gallon sunny-D bottle. it was SOOOOO insane, LOL

2. hmm..

i need a bucket bong.

and some of these 'finely broken up danks' as well

3. I've never tried doin it with a bucket.. Im going to have to try that later on today.. later.. :smoke::D:D:smoking:

4. havent done a gravity in quite a while
    thanks for the reminder!

5. never tried this. But when my friend gets back from Texas, he promised that he would make me one. He doesn't come back until June, and I'm sitten in Kentucky waitin for him.