The Builders worship Lucifer

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by maxrule, Jul 4, 2009.

1. I hope this thread is ok here.

The Builders are defined as the network of Illuminati, Freemasons, Jesuits etc, who are working on the "Great Plan" of a world wide esoteric Utopia under Lucifer.

They are the ones who memorialize Lucifer through out the world in various types of monuments and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood.

"Architecture remained a chosen instrument for the perpetuation of the Grand Design, the building of the perfect world."
    -- Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree, The Secret Destiny of America

Pretty much anywhere that you see the sun, a disk, a circle, flames, rays of light, a sunburst or a halo in print, in art, in architecture or even a hair cut, you are looking at symbolic Lucifer worship.

Illuminati, enlightenment, illuminated, lucient, bright. He is bright, he is brilliant, radiant.

The sun is bright, shining intensely, the sun gives light therefore worship the sun.

The torch of Lady Liberty. Liberty Enlightening the World. "From sea to shining sea." :rolleyes:

illumination: light: a condition of spiritual awareness; divine illumination;

Liberty: Goddesses named for and representing the concept Liberty have existed in many cultures, including classical examples dating from the Roman Empire.

"Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" - Albert Pike, 33rd degree, Morals and Dogma

Genesis:

Lucifer begins the lie that he brings enlightenment and a path to god-hood.

Isaiah:

God prophecies Christ and calls out "the Builders", those who are still secretly conspiring against all mankind and following Lucifer's path to man's god-hood. He explains why the Bible is confusing to the unbeliever.

Matthew:

Jesus calls the Builders by name and confirms that he is the stone the builders rejected for their own path to immortality.

Matthew:

Jeuse compares the Builders to tares in a field of wheat.

Revelation:

God makes good on his promise from Isaiah and destroys the Builders, the New World Order and all Luciferian mystery religions from off the face of the Earth, and Lucifer finally gets his. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Architecture is the will of the age conceived in spiritual terms"
    -- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe

2. Hey!

I own that exact same folding table! I bring it out when we have a bunch of guests over and need something to serve food on.

Neat!

3. I see what ya did there. :smoke:

4. I like what they did with the candles. Adds some real atmosphere.

We usually just put a nice white tablecloth over it.

5. White on white huh; I figured you more as a periwinkle kind of guy or perhaps a light gay shade of fuchsia. ;)

6. You know, I actually had to look up what "periwinkle" was.

Then I had to look up was "fuchsia" was.

Both words I've heard used, but never really knew the definition of. I guess my vocabulary isn't the spectacular after all.

My compendium of colours comes in under a dozen. I had to add 'beige' to the lot into order to accommodate my brother-in-laws new car. Still looks like brown to me.

P.S. -- is it possible for a colour to posses anything but implicit qualities?

7. #7 ArgoSG, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    Maxrule: Does Lucifer exist?

8. Don't forget about the nephilims in their flying saucers and the fallen angels breeding with human women to create the tares and the reptilians working with the freemasons.

Out of all conspiracy theorists, Christians are by far the most entertaining.

9. Its better not to tag anything conspiratorial with a religious undertone Max, because it just goes over their heads even though the basis for this 'great plan' is indeed Luciferian. This isn't your run of the mill charity stuff your 1st 2nd and 3rd degree masons do as a front for the 33ers. The ones at the top are aware of what they are doing.

10. Seems like a case of the blind leading the blind.

One question, what does IHS stand for?

There's like 2 mason lodges within 5 minutes of me, it makes me wonder, seeing that compass with the eye in it everyday.

And another, doesn't this basically come down to the people with the MOST money, power, influence, and 'stuff' in the world are the people leading it to destruction?

11. +rep for the post OP. its a shame so many people are too ignorant to realize what is happening.

12. Lol, I don't want to tell ya how I knew. :p

13. Maxrule?

14. Well, I don't know about any of those theories. I am just claiming that some worship Lucifer as an esoteric source of enlightenment.

Some, like Tony Blair channel spirits and my be communicating with aliens or entities, I really don't know.

I have no idea if anyone is messing around with splicing alien DNA with Humans. Heck, I don't know. :confused:

However if you define a conspiracy as two or more people meeting in secret who are up to no good, then I have to believe that conspiracies are rather common.

15. The Bible says Lucifer is real and there seems to be some evidence of Lucifer's existence.

His original lie from the garden seems to be the guiding philosophy of our modern era.

Since all the 'spirit guides' and all the 'aliens contacts' seem to be pushing us in to a one world government, I'd say it is pretty likely.

If you call on the name of Lucifer and believe it there is a pretty good chance that he will show up.

If you actually witnessed Lucifer climb out of a UFO holding a glowing green test tube and claim that he and others bio-engineered the human race would you believe it?

16. Swell, a reply. I asked the question for a specific reason. But first:

It would be more likely that I was hallucinating. It would take more than that to shatter reality as I know it.

Okay. What's stopping Lucifer from destroying good people who are not Christians?

17. IHS is the logo for the Society of Jesus. :rolleyes:

the Jesuits are a 500 year old military order that is secretly working to bring the world under Vatican rule.

They are the founders and promoters of all modern secrete societies.

Check out 'Jesuit Conspiracy', "Vatican assassins" or "Eric Phelps" on youtube or go to Thomas Richards SpirituallySmart.Com

Think of Georgetown university, miles from the White house, where numerous heads of state are trained by Jesuits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. His goal is to destroy us all. By deception he removes any chance at reconciliation with a perfect God which comes through Christ alone.

Man can not expect a true God to conform to man's wishes. A true God would force mankind to conform to his will instead.

Lucifer is simply trying to thwart that and perhaps trying to somehow stop his own prophesied judgement from God.

19. You didn't really answer my question with much clarity. What is stopping Lucifer from destroying good people who are not Christians?

20. This plot was already beaten to death in Star Wars: Expanded Universe.