Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The buds Im bout to be on and need your opinion....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrBator, Jul 1, 2013.

1. image.jpg

Excited to tap into this tomorrow. I'm starting a new job tomorrow and I've been clean for right around 60 days. Here's a pic of my home test. On the instructions it says "the line next to the word Drug may be lighter or thinner than the Control Line and still constitute a Negative Result."

So I think I'm fine but the fact that the line is lighter still worries me a bit. Anyone with experience with this have any input?

image.jpg

2. Hey MrBator, nah your 100 percent fine especially if youve been clean for 60 days. nothing to worry about, i took a drug test about a week ago and had very very faint lines for both thc and opiates, way lighter than in your pic and i havnt done opiates in about a year andhave not ssmoked for about 2 months. any color of a line light as it may be is negative.

3. if you read the little thing that little folded paper that came with it it will tell you that any line no matter what color counts. It actually emphasizes it often

4. 2 things:

Do not think a home test is nearly as good at detecting THC as a good lab test is....

And do not start smoking until you are positive that you passed, and that there is no random drug testing in their drug policy...

That would suck balls if you smoked and found out you failed the day after.... 

5. I didn't even get tested today on my first day of work .. I wanna blaze so bad but part of me is saying no.  No one has any input on the buds?

6. It's a nice bud dude, looks like the shit I just rolled up, I would tell you to blaze it up but not right away till you're good