The budget kit that has everything

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WannaGetHiiigh, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Your link is a dangerous site that has been known to distribute spyware!

2. :eek: *****ATTENTION***** :eek:

Use caution when clicking the link above... Not only did it set off my internet security alert, but its easy to see by hovering over the link and looking at the address that its clearly NOT a link to ebay... PROCEED WITH CAUTION everyone... :bolt:

3. I dunno what yall are smoking:rolleyes:

4. except it is a link to ebay... i had no problems looking

5. #6 Hipnotik, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Some internet security suites have a problem with sites like tinyurl, since it's just a redirect, the sites safe though, it just redirects you to ebay.co.uk.

Anyways, does anyone know of any companies in the U.S. that sell something similar? All I can find is just the grow tents by themselves, I would love to get something like this setup with the lights and the carbon filter included.

Edit : to the OP - I don't know if it's worth it, but for the ease it brings you, I'll definately pick one of these up in the comming months if I can find one in the u.s.

6. Was it Ebay or a scam site made to look like Ebay? I see tinyurl.com on my computer. It has to say Ebay.com first in the command line at top of your browser page to be legit.

7. looks good to me dude little pricey but hey if u can afford it go for it

8. I didn't get any alarms set off.
    Assuming the site is legit, the deal seems good enough, and OK value. It comes with a 400W HPS and 'power unit' , presumably a ballast and ignitor. Conventional wisdom is to veg initially under a MH, then switch to HPS for flowering, but you can buy a MH which is compatible with a HPS ballast . I have one.

9. Lol no i just used tinyurl because i didn't want be one big ass link in the post ;)

10. It's unnecessary though ;) As you can see, the forum auto-parses the title of the page and sets the link as that :D

11. Yep. As a matter of fact you can even make the link title say whatever you want... Which certainly is alot easier than taking all that time to create a tinyurl page and going through all that effort, especially for no reason... So yeah, if you ask me, its a bit shady and doesnt make a whole lot of sense. Dont get me wrong it could be legit - and clicking the link wont harm you - but i personally wouldnt take my chances on ordering from it.

On a side note, if you like what you see, just copy the item number, open ebay from a new window, and paste it.. Problem solved.

:p

12. You can buy a kit in the US from high tech garden its $500 it has a little more to offer. They also have an Ebay store. http://cgi.ebay.com/400-watt-HPS-MH-GROW-TENT-CABINET-LIGHT-400w-hydroponic_W0QQitemZ180159720185QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item29f25b2af9&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A30