The budding has started...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by azznerak, Oct 17, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Any chance of a close up or two of the flowering locations? If possible, under white or natural lighting?

J

2. Damn skippy. Will have to wait until the light cycle comes back on.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. It's much better to take your pictures while your LED is off - a simple incandescent bulb, a CFL or even your flash works better than the purple lighting.

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. What strain and under what lighting?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #7 azznerak, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    The lighting is a Growstar 150w light. I changed up from a 40w generic. And i am keeping that generic light and using for another grow experiment. That damn thing did good.

UFO Led Grow Light, Growstar 150W Full Spectrum Plant Light with Cree COB and Switch for Indoor Plants Seeding, Growing and Flowering. (150w)

As for the strain, sorry, I have no idea. Three harvests ago I had a female go hermie. I read somewhere that if a female goes hermie the seeds will produce nothing but female plants. These are my third harvest, nine plants total, and each have been female.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What do you yield under lower wattage LED’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. My first harvests were nothing to brag about, but I only had a small box and the plants only got so high before I had to switch them to flower cycle. Plus I was just using a 40w light but the yield was decent enough for the size of the plants. Hopefully the stronger light and larger growing space will give me more medicine.

If you're wanting to know weight of dried product I have no idea. Never weighed what I got, just dried it, cured it and vaped it. Don't know why, I just never did.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum