The Broken Glass Thread (post your stories)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rabid pirate, May 17, 2012.

1. I figured I'd start this up after what happened tonight.

So I bought a bubbler 2 days ago because, you know. Start of summer, new piece, I want a bubbler so why not.

http://i.imgur.com/kf7AA.jpg
    Sorry for the crappy pic, it's the only one I had taken.

Then, while changing the water tonight it slipped from my hands. It only fell a few inches but still broke in 4 places.

http://i.imgur.com/zmc6U.jpg

84 bucks down the drain. And I was really starting to take a shining to that piece. We had so little time together...*sniff*

Post your sob stories.

2. I have no picture buut ;
    it was the first time I made some bho. spent the whole day gathering supplies. bought a dome and nail just for the lil bit I was making. after the bho was finished, I decided to clean my Liquid Sci showerhead bubbler. I was super stoked on wanting to smoke my bho so I was moving fast as hell, poured alcohol in it and as I turned it in my hand it slipped out. slammed straight into my porcelain sink. completely shattered the base but it was still 100% functional! god damn I was pissed though. $300 piece down the drain literally.

I just traded it off to a friend for five hits of LSD, eating them later tonight!

3. Brother called the cops on me for growing because he wouldn't go to his room...Broke my downstem in the process. After the ordeal, the cops came to take my bong and shit, saw the broken downstem and didn't even bother to take it with the rest of my shit... -.-

4. Before

Attached Files:

5. After

Attached Files:

6. 180 bucks tho Maybe for 100

7. Lol at the salesman up there..

Made a thread about my broken bong a few days ago, I'll post pics when I get around to it.

8. [quote name='"retrocontusion"']find me a smoother more durable waterpipe under 600 bucks then. The design is different than any other waterpipe, we are not glass blowers, we have machining and engineering backgrounds which allows us to use computational fluid dynamics to obtain perfect geometries for an absurd amount of surface area in relation to bubble to size. Engineering wise it's the most efficient waterpipe on the market. Math and physics don't lie![/quote]

Car salesman much?

9. jesus christ i didnt kno this thread was about advertising... it looks like its plastic.. meaning u most likely pay $50~ at most to make one of those things.

10. Forreal ive seen the link for that jet bong on almost every thread. Quit spamming

11. Lol sorry but I lol ..... I cracked my bubbler with water leaving it in the freezer for too long .

I was gonnna use it but fell asleep .... I woke up immediately ran to the freezer and it was cracked all the Way around the bottom but I super glued it and i smoked out it like 10 mins ago .... Now watching sons of anarchy .... Stupid iPhone app I have trouble uploading pics

12. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Lol sorry but I lol ..... I cracked my bubbler with water leaving it in the freezer for too long .

I was gonnna use it but fell asleep .... I woke up immediately ran to the freezer and it was cracked all the Way around the bottom but I super glued it and i smoked out it like 10 mins ago .... Now watching sons of anarchy .... Stupid iPhone app I have trouble uploading pics[/quote]

*shakes head* dont do that. Glass does not belong in a freezer... Come on bro, you know this... Only illys man... Only illys...

13. Ok guys I have one... I have been very silent about it... But I think its time to take this weight off my chest... I chipped the male end of my *deep breath* Illy coil..... It still functions perfect and is totally fixable. But it happend. If you look close at my AV you can see the chip on the male end of the coil to base connection...