The Bro Code?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Herbalicous, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ok blades i need some input,
    i work at a grocery store and i have a work friend (only talk at work nowhere else) and hes been trying to get with this girl, got here number but he says shes playing hard to get and he is not going to try anymore. well recently ive been talking to her at work n got her number. she gave it to me. and i think shes diggin me. would it be cool to go and ask her out?

2. no. unless you both fuck tons of girls and dont care. if your normal people, no.

3. Would it be cool? No, not really. Should you pursue her? yes. She will love the attention and maybe you can close the deal unlike your boy.

4. If he's not gunna try with her anymore then she's fair game bro

5. Talk to your friend instead of us

6. He is going to be jealous and have a crushed ego.

If he is a true friend, then nothing will happen. If he cares more about his dick and pulls out this bro code garbage, then you find out who your true friends are.

Until he has her zeroed in and dating her or something, she's fair game.

How do I know? Same thing happened to me at work except I already fucked her

7. Thanks i guess ill talk to him about it if things go any further with this girl

8. The Bro code only applies when you're actually bros and the chick is actually interested in him back.

9. oh shit, i diddnt see that you only talk to him at work. fuck it lol. go for it.

10. Talk to your friend. Those sort of situations are too complicated for a one-size-fits-all answer.

11. [quote name='"Herbalicous"']ok blades i need some input,
    i work at a grocery store and i have a work friend (only talk at work nowhere else) and hes been trying to get with this girl, got here number but he says shes playing hard to get and he is not going to try anymore. well recently ive been talking to her at work n got her number. she gave it to me. and i think shes diggin me. would it be cool to go and ask her out?[/quote]

Yea ..... You got the girl ......

12. Good luck OP! My unsarcastic wishes are for you. A woman will change your fucking life if you end up loving each other more then anything and put each other first.

13. You dont really owe your friend anything at this point. Go after the girl, and if you end up doing anything with her than you can mention it to your friend afterwards if you want. But you dont owe him shit lol.

14. Dude he is a work friend, not an actual friend. Work friends are different as long as you only talk to them at work. Make sexy time and report back. get it

15. Haha thanks for the advice! Ill ask her out next time i see her at work :D will update too

16. Put your penis in her vagina lol

17. If she knows you are friends, then she is definitely playing games.

18. Jokes on you guys if she ends up fucking you both

19. Jokes on her, as tupac would say, Hi 5 cause another ***** played yo ass.
    Thats what 2 real bros would do with her if thats the case.
    And if shes real slutty maybe shell do both at the same time llol

20. Lol you honestly believe some girls have nothing better to do than to play 2 guys in a row?? Dont see that happenening but you never now loolol