The british are coming!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Yup. Within a couple of years, when I say "Just poppin' to the local." I won't mean the pub. I'll mean my local Coffee Shop!!! Booyah!

2. we may laugh :(

I think drink can be a problem over here. I've known so many people who have gone into hospital with alcohol poisoning it's not funny anymore. I know two girls who have been abused while under the influence :(

Sorry to put downer on the post.

I think 5 years old is a little young but like the article in the link said, his parents let thier child have a small bottle of beer at the age of 12. Which I see no problem with but children need education too. My two pennies anyway. :)

3. My bad, Typo they were headed to CAnada from Hawaii

4. Agreed, screwdrivers aren't the best, but there better than the vast majority.
    It's way better than citrus twist, have you ever had to choke that shit down?

5. nope...cant say ive tried citrus twist..im not much of an alcohol kinda guy, although occasionally Ill binge on some sort of alcoholic beverage...

I dont know about santa monica, but the bud I get is wonderful...no doubt bud in the UK is probably just as good, being so close to the netherlands especially..but to say a whole country has worse weed can't be realistic..there are so many places in the US where weed ranges from pure mexican shit to the stinkyest, greenest,crystallized shit you've ever seen...so c'mon....I give the UK props..but its just impossible to rate the two countrie's bud in one post like that...theres such a wide range that its simply impossible

and yes....alcohol at age 5 is probably not the best idea...although I read an article about a school in (sweden?) which started serving one serving of beer to the students during lunch...it kept them away from the unhealthy sodas and sugar drinks, the beer is somewhat healthy for them and has almost no calories, and the alcohol content is close to nothing.....

6. screwdrivers are my fav drink, i never heard anyone before say they didn't like them. I can drink straight vodka like nothing, i been drinking it sense before i was 10 yrs old. I don't like drinking though, i've seen a lot of lives fucked up by drunks. I think the week after next week i'll be drinking vodka just about every day, i'm going camping and theres no bud around so i need something to keep my mind off of it.

7. wow i've never heard anyone diss hash ether, its very rare here and people will pay a lot for it. But its good blond hash, it taste 10 times better than any weed i've ever had, and gets you high as fuck. My uncle always breaks up a little hash on the top of his bowls and in his joints, there wonderfull. I guess because its that good because its blond, my dad says it taste the same as the blond hash he got when he was a kid.

8. wow, that's a long ass trip. did they ever get their boat fixed?

oh, a good drink is CC, 7up and a couple slice of lime. yum yum yum. :D they go down way to smooth and easy.

9. Looks like someone (isis) needs to work on there reading comprehension ;)

10. Yeah, I'm not saying that the weed in the UK is better than the whole US. But I'm just saying about my friend from Santa Monica.

*yuk* I hate hash. I've NEVER had good hash.

11. I wasn't saying because we live near amsterdam it's better. just talking from experience. 500 million people compared to 60 million people. the odds are in the USA's favour

12. yeah I know..I didn't think you were out to offend anyone..just thought I'd mention that...

500million eh?....man...the population of the US doubled over night!....US's 2000 pop. was something around 250,000,000....but I get your point

13. Cheech and Chong was on last night in the UK while I was getting stoned. I was sitting there thinking of something to do, so I turned on the TV and (if you have digital you will know what i mean) the little bar said Cheech and Chong.... so I go Wohoooo! and turn it over to see the end credits :(

I wanted to cry.

14. haha, I cannot even remember posting here last night.

I've been looking at my threads like "wtf"

I did actually know it's 250m so my bad...

15. shit.... that was supposed to be a new thread.... ah well

16. I kinda miss 'em. I think my dad was suffering from a little separation anxiety. It was really wierd, we were leaving before they were because we were going out in the boat to watch the blue angels and the hydro-plane races and my dad was being such a tweaker. When we were getting ready to leave He was all "Don't forget there's some honey dew and cantaloupe that I cut up in the fridge for you guys and like "If you guys forget anything or you just need something call me, my cell is on"

I was being so funny making jokes about him because it was like 5 o'clock AM and I just smoked like four bowls in my bathroom. They took pictures before we left and I looked so chiefed, Oh well, atleast now they'll remember me the way I usually look ;)

17. That sounds so cool :) I need to go and get stoned at my grandparents house now :p

They're catholic, and very conservative. Haha!!!!!!!! I'm gonna smoke a bowl at the dinner table.

18. :blushing: my bad. i guess i should've asked if they went home yet, eh? :)

and i call myself a teacher. for shame...:( lol :D