the brave little toaster

Discussion in 'General' started by Mushie, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Ok, seriously... What the fuck?!?!

How many toaster do you know that have eyes and can talk?

And how the fuck can a toaster be brave? It's a fucking toaster and it has no emotions.

Soooooooo fake....

2. That movie used to make me cry, the blanket just wants it's boy :(

[​IMG]

3. such an awesome movie. thats one badass vacuum being able to go everywhere like that.

the ac fan always scared me

4. daamn i remember this movie! hahah fuck it was hella sick. dont hate, it doesnt need to make sense

5. I have no idea what this shiet is.

6. My favorite movie.

I need to find this bitch on DVD.

7. This is also what I'm thinking.

8. It's about some person, who probably smoked datura and all of his household appliances are alive and his toaster is brave.

9. It's a kids movie about a kid who moves away and his appliances and his 'blankey' go and find him because they are left alone, and the Toaster IS Brave.

Why you got to hate Mushie?

10. yup they go and try to find him and get into all sorts of crazy shenanigans. and yea another cartoon movie from the kid-movie-created-on-lsd era

11. Oh geez its such bullshit it makes no sense, toasters don't have emotions, and a chihuaha and cat can't talk, and a squirrel couldn't fashion a space suit to live underwater, and a clock and broom can't talk and dance, and a rabbit would never carry a watch

12. Haha. I actually love this movie, it was my childhood favorite next to winney the pooh. I was making toast today and this movie crossed my smoke filled mind.

13. I loved those movies, someone should make an epic old movie thread

14. childhood. :)

15. You know what is another really good old movie? The Neverending Story.
    How bad did I want my own luck dragon?

[​IMG]

16. #17 bronco, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    Fuck your blasphemy. The brave little toaster was my fucking idol as a 4 year old.

Kinda creepy subtext though. If were applying human emotions to inanimate objects, and you can have a "brave little toaster", couldn't you also have a "sociopathic little blender"? Or a "sexually predatory little vacuum"?

17. #18 tyrone biggums, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
    i remember it.
    i also remember wishing it would just jump in a bathtub and the movie would end.
    i was 8.. :/

edit
    see, never ending story. now that's a classic.

18. Omg it's been so long since I've watched this movie I may just have to again it was my all time favorite as a kid...

And I fuckin loved the radio he was so damn funny...

"Looks like someone needs a SOUL injection!!!"

19. Here's the thread I just made dedicated to movies of times past.