The Brady Bunch (Greg Stoned)

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Here's a clip from from The Brady Bunch in which Greg (green shirt) admitted to being stoned. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=764MzeWYn8k]Greg Brady Stoned - YouTube[/ame]

2. Do you mean in real life, he admitted to being stoned when this was recorded?

3. I don't get it.

Did i just get trolled?

Oh i see.

His eyes aren't red or anything but i bet he was on top of that shit.

4. HighAsPhuck all high as phuck making no sense and shit.:p

5. i think he meant he was stoned while filming this scene
    wow what awesome writing the brady bunch had

6. I knew about this. Never saw the scene in full though. I love how he tripped over the pump.

7. Lmfao @ Bobby

8. According to what I read, he was getting stoned when they called him in to do this scene. The line, "Far out" was impromptu as well.

1. He trips over the bike pump.

2. When his sister enters the scene, he looks at the boat and quickly turns his his head the other direction (kind of subtle).

3. He has a glazed look in his eyes, but handled it well.

9. That's what I mean, thanks.

10. In his book apparently he said that it was his off-day and he got called into work after smoking.

11. no hablo understand at all!! LOL

12. Hablo means speak my friend...Good try though..LMAO :smoke:

13. Not to mention he had that big ol' grin on his face....

Jeewiz, how'd you guys miss that? :eek:

But yeah, the title is misleading

14. I keep watching this over and over again, laughing my ass off, because I'm putting myself in his place, trying to figure out what he was thinking. Hahahah.

15. I do the same thing :smoke:

16. I'm on a three week tolerance break, and I already had a low tolerance. This is the third week; I can't wait.