Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"The Box"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Sep 20, 2011.

1. anyone ever do this? hqha some of my more experienced friends did it to me when I was a noob and it TRIPPED me out hahaha

they're like yo dude (to his friend) get the box. and he reached into the back and picked up an imaginary box and set it on my head
    at the moment he put it on there they shut off the music and began mouthing words and it was weird as Fu k!! try it

2. Yea this chick started crying lol.

3. never heard bout it, i will try it asap

4. Yes haha do it to new smokers all the time, its so funny. I always act like I'm beating the box and act like I'm screaming

5. hahhaaha it's fucking funny. any other stories guys?

6. People trip out because of an imaginary box and odd chanting from their friends? You mean, an imaginary box and odd chanting from friends isn't normal?:cool: